anal play for men

last reply
16 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
so does anyone have any suggestions for a male to use instead of a dildo or vibrator for anal play....i have limited resources and would like some ideas from other people for objects to use in my ass!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A see-through starter kit? You might find these by simply dumpster diving.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see you are in a relationship, does your partner us toys on you? Is your partner willing to use their fingers? What seems to be the issue with dildos and vibrators? I know I have a lot of questions, I asked because your profile says straight and apart from toys and partners the only other thing I can think of is the real thing. I love anal play with my wife but I have been curious what a real cock would feel like inside me too, so if there are other ways to enjoy playing I look forward to hearing about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The back end of an expo dry erase marker with LOTS of lube. If you are in a hurry it works well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER use anything short that doesn't have a flared base; things have been known to go in and get stuck. If it is long, like a foot or more, still be careful and never go too deep. That aside, some candles work, some hairbrush handles are perfect, as are the necks/nozzles of alot of feminine products. Always use lots of lube, preferrably something intended for that, like K-Y or Astroglide. Condoms help with safety and clean-up.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by JesseS
NEVER use anything short that doesn't have a flared base; things have been known to go in and get stuck. If it is long, like a foot or more, still be careful and never go too deep. That aside, some candles work, some hairbrush handles are perfect, as are the necks/nozzles of alot of feminine products. Always use lots of lube, preferrably something intended for that, like K-Y or Astroglide. Condoms help with safety and clean-up.

All of this is good advice. However, decent sex toys are available for a minimum price. If, by chance it's the hazard of keeping such a toy on hand, rather than the cost, the above suggestions are even more valuable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the most realistic objects for me was a warm, cooked kielbasa in a condom. It felt exactly like a cock! Carrots, cucumbers, zucchinis also work, but wash them well with detergent and use condoms. Whatever you choose, use plenty of lube.
If you read my stuff, please comment. I like to get honest feedback.
Lurker
0 likes
.59 cents at your local walmart. They are disposable, they are cheap, they have a perfect taper. You can get varying sizes. What's not to appreciate here. This is my favorite toy. When your done with it just throw it out.

Irish
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever you can get you hands on that has smooth edges.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm...how about using your own fingers?
I do it all the time and it's fab-u-lous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found that a cheap butt plug is good way to start. Get a skinny one then more up. G/F loves to do me with it as she sucks me off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Hmm...how about using your own fingers?
I do it all the time and it's fab-u-lous

I enjoy using my fingers too. It allows for me to feel around and hit spots that are very pleasurable. Im thinking about buying a dildo or vibrator too smile
Lurker
0 likes
A plunger... yup, not very large diameter and they stick to the walls of a shower or bottom of the tub. Plus you can always find larger items to slide OVER the handle if you want "more".
Evolving Writer
0 likes
What haven't I used. But everyone is right in that the most important thing is ample lubrication and something that is long enough that you don't lose it inside. You can't beat a good butt plug to get started.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes lube is important... in the shower though, soap can work well.... however, unless you want to burn, use a "no more tears" or natural shampoo/soap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it! Make me cum so hard!!!!