Anal fuck tips and precautions

last reply
18 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am newly married girl, I would love to anal fuck but I don't have any previous experience so would you help me ? what precautions we have to take and share us if you have any tips
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
be relaxed use a lot of lube the first time and take your time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the guy has seven inches or more, just go slowly at first. Slowly squeeze the head in and just stop and relax for a bit. You'll know when you're ready to go further. My first time, the guy only had 5.5 inches and he just rammed it in. I never even tried to stop him. My third guy had about six and a half inches and it went in a little slower but didn't hurt. It doesn't really hurt unless the guy has seven or seven and a half inches and even then all you have to do is go slow. At seven and a half inches, I felt some pressure and it hurt just a little, but went slow and it was fine. After about two minutes, he was banging the shit outta me and I was enjoying the hell out of it.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
He should be patient, supportive and not squeamish
Relax
Use lubricant
Go slowly
Communicate honestly with each other throughout the process
Don't expect pleasure right away... but it's there and waiting
Lurker
0 likes
Sure...Now you tell me...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start with a smaller toy, I like the hard slick glass ones. Use plenty of lube and go slow. When you are ready switch to his cock. Again go slow and talk him through it.
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
Relax
Use lubricant
Go slowly

Trin is correct.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
Relax
Use lubricant
Go slowly

That really is well phrased and right on. You are a gem, Trin. smile

Lying next to each other on the bed, side by side, can help too. Easier to get the position just right.
Lurker
0 likes
Preparation is essential. No one likes a dirty butt. Also lots of lube. I love it when my partner rims me first. That really gets my motor running. After that you have to determine your on limits. I know for myself once I'm loosened up I love a hard pounding. Big cocks are best because i love that feeling against my prostate but there are some guys that are just too damn big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree the posts here. Go slow. 1.Be clean..use an enema if necessary. 2. Be loose. Use a set of butt blogs...starting with the smallest . Just wear then a while prior to your date. 3. Be ready to see no if he he huge. Big cock are very uncomfortable..4. You can never use too much lube. Finally pick a top who cares. This guy will not mind going slow at first. With practice , you find anal very addicting, heavenly and satisfying.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have penetrated and been penetrated by both men and women. I'm not deeply into it, but if it gets my partner off then I'm good too. I've always preferred it slow and seldom done a vigorous anal fuck. I think the differences between having a mans or woman body are the most interesting part of this. I that men are usually easier to take, as most have a penis closer to the average 15 cm length, while the ladies all seem to think a fat 20cm strap on is the thing to stick me with.

& yeah, no such thing as too much lube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emmie24
I am newly married girl, I would love to anal fuck but I don't have any previous experience so would you help me ? what precautions we have to take and share us if you have any tips

What part of this thought turns you on?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
simple, dont do it. I have the requisit parts. I dont need it up my bum
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by CocksuckerJim
... there are some guys that are just too damn big.

I only ever had one that was too big for my arse. Even with two friends helping stretch me I couldn't take him. I was so disappointed I couldn't please him.

As for lube, absolutely yes. Pussy juice if available and plentiful, otherwise, the best lube is virgin olive oil. Lube, push a little of the tip in. Lube again, a little more. once the head is in, relube every inch or so until you reach bottom or run out of dick or dildo. The same applies to fisting. Even a small hand is bigger than the average dildo, but it's worth the effort and the time. It is so intimate.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone,

I think this is the proper venue to discuss my issue and hopefully get serious feedback.
I am 25 and so far have not experienced anal sex. I am not saving myself for marriage
but it is more I have read and heard how painful it can be. I know I am tiny back there
but I don't believe I am the only girl that is tiny back there. I have not used any toys or
devices in my butthole so I am still virgin back there.

I guess my question is what is the most effective method to make myself stretchable or
pliable so that I can start to enjoy anal sex like so many girls and women that I have read
about. They all seem to love anal sex but they never explain how they started or what they
did to make it not so painful. Or do I just have to take the pain the first few times until I
loosen and stretch back there. I am only 4' 11" and 119lbs so I am not very big if that does
matter. I don't think it is proper to walk around and ask guys how big his thing is to find a guy
who is not too big to be my first anal sex. But then also I will be terrified if my first guy ends
up being like 10 inches and thick. Anyway sorry for rambling just if you have serious input or
advice on how best to enjoy my first anal sex experience.

Kathy
Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone,

I think this is the proper venue to discuss my issue and hopefully get serious feedback.
I am 25 and so far have not experienced anal sex. I am not saving myself for marriage
but it is more I have read and heard how painful it can be. I know I am tiny back there
but I don't believe I am the only girl that is tiny back there. I have not used any toys or
devices in my butthole so I am still virgin back there.

I guess my question is what is the most effective method to make myself stretchable or
pliable so that I can start to enjoy anal sex like so many girls and women that I have read
about. They all seem to love anal sex but they never explain how they started or what they
did to make it not so painful. Or do I just have to take the pain the first few times until I
loosen and stretch back there. I am only 4' 11" and 119lbs so I am not very big if that does
matter. I don't think it is proper to walk around and ask guys how big his thing is to find a guy
who is not too big to be my first anal sex. But then also I will be terrified if my first guy ends
up being like 10 inches and thick. Anyway sorry for rambling just if you have serious input or
advice on how best to enjoy my first anal sex experience.

Kathy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexylips_
simple, dont do it. I have the requisit parts. I dont need it up my bum

You know you want it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal sex is good but force anybody to do it. If you are receiving then relax. Once they start to enter just push back onto them gently. I need be use lube. But not lots. If you are the one giving. Be gentle. Push slowly and talk dirty and tell them how wonderful their ass looks. Rub their cheeks. Use lube but don't paint it on. The first time may not be great but after a few sessions you will love it and need it all the time. I prefer it and I don't use lube just pre cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Use a lot of lube and make sure your man knows that you're in control. He has to be patient with you and let you take your time. Best position would be the cowgirl since it gives you more control.
Lurker
0 likes
use fingers) it's help me