78 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone's odds are really good with this. Damn. Lol
0 likes
I would have chosen Small Momentsby elliotlacey31 for the same reasons Jen has mentioned previously - come on it only has 9 votes! I promise it is well worth your time.

However to choose another story I will say
"Something Old, Something New" by the amazingly talented saucymh
I think Mags is a master of flash erotica (though this is not flash), superb character development, and hot sex.
I'm recommending this story because I think it's really fun! It's about a bride (hen) and a nun (her best friend) on a challenge of sexual exploits to find something old, something new... As the bridal verse goes. Doesn't the possibility of "something blue" pique your interest?

I'd like to pick #7 please. Thanks Burquette. I have a lot of stories to add to my reading queue.
Lurker
0 likes
I recommend the following:
*My Addiction To My Boss by Anonymousness*

This is a story I read that made me join lush, it's so good, very realistic, it's sad and popular in the office categorie.

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Not sure if I made it in before your deadline. I love stories that combine humor along with erotica. This story of Trinket's had me laughing out loud for a long time.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/willys-one-inch-anal-surprise.aspx

I'll take 52 please.

Saw 52 was taken so 53 it will be as I will be in the spring.
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza
Not sure if I made it in before your deadline. I love stories that combine humor along with erotica. This story of Trinket's had me laughing out loud for a long time.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/willys-one-inch-anal-surprise.aspx

I'll take 52 please.

Saw 52 was taken so 53 it will be as I will be in the spring.

Yes, you did make it! I'm ending this contest at midnight tonight. Though I'm likely to be asleep at midnight, so I'll probably close it in the morning.

Happy early birthday!
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
curlygirly and mazza's the big sandwich part 1 & 2 by curlygirl

don't know how to post links

#55 please
0 likes
One last bump. A little more than five hours left....

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I couldn't remember if I could suggest more than one story. I don't want another number, but did want to mention this story. It is also one of my favorite humorous ones and an editor's pick as well. I hope people will give it a look. I promise I am not trying to get free drinks at Rumplations.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/how-humans-do-it-a-fisheye-view-of-sex.aspx
0 likes
The running for the gold membership is CLOSED!

If you're entered, please make sure your number is right on the OP list. PM me if it isn't and I'll fix it. I'll run the random number generator this evening and announce a winner.

Thank you to everyone who recommended a story. I had a lot of fun doing this.

0 likes
Here's the random number generator

And the winner is...

Congratulations _Jhene_! I'll send you a PM and you can tell me if you would like to have the Gold membership for yourself or a friend.

And thank you to everyone who played! XO
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, _JHene_!!! That was kind of you, Burquette.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't win?! Jeez, what are the odds? ;)

Congrats to the winner, and thanks, B, for doing this.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
And thank you to everyone who played! XO

Best drumroll ever. smile

This was a great idea. Thanks for doing this, B!

L x
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Best drumroll ever. smile

AGREED!

And thanks for a great comp, Burquette!

Congrats to JHene!
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you B, for the third time smile!!!!, I have never won anything in my life. Shoo, my heart nearly jumped out my throat when I saw this lol.

X
Jhene
Matriarch
0 likes
Congrats _Jhene_!

Your Gold Membership has been awarded, although nobody can tell as you've hidden the wreathe on your avatar, and hidden profile badges! I hope it's worked! lol.

Well done Burquette for running such a great contest, and thank you again for supporting the site in the manner you do.