last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Marx Sister
0 likes
Hey everyone!

This is my first time actually making one of these promotional threads, but it seems like it's part of the game this time around. My entry to the "Notorious" competition is online and ready for your eyes, and I am really excited to share what I've come up with. I am always very grateful to everyone who takes the time to read and vote on my work, and that much moreso in this particular competition.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-the-shark-.aspx
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Can confirm it's well worth a read! ???

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
"Can confirm it's well worth a read! ???"

Thank you for your recommendation, Annie!

Her story is also great, and I highly recommend everyone absolutely check it out!
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And if you are viewing please think of voting or commenting because we really do appreciate knowing that you like viewing the story. And recommend us to your friends!
Cheers!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by daddyo46
"And if you are viewing please think of voting or commenting because we really do appreciate knowing that you like viewing the story. And recommend us to your friends! Cheers!"

Hey, I really appreciate your posting in my thread and getting it closer to the top of the algorithm smile

Just out of curiosity though, who are the "we" and "us" you've mentioned in this case? I'm just asking because I don't understand, and not understanding things bothers me. Thanks again for posting, though.
My Featured Stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hello again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Shark is a brilliantly written erotica!
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS
"I suggest you read it.

Yes, you."

Thank you for the promo! smile

Quote by LillyLush
"The Shark is a brilliantly written erotica!"

Thank you very much, Lilly!
My Featured Stories