Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sprite's Thread of Super Awesome Stories.

last reply
34 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by curvygalore
Can't believe you forgot to add this one Rachel!!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/frank-chase-private-dick-skittles.aspx

shush, you. btw, i started a new Frank Chase story the other day, in case there is interest... don't hold your breath, tho, it'll be a while.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Bonnet Flaunter
Quote by sprite

shush, you. btw, i started a new Frank Chase story the other day, in case there is interest... don't hold your breath, tho, it'll be a while.

ooooooooooooooh!!!!!

*holds breath and starts to turn purple*
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by curvygalore

ooooooooooooooh!!!!!

*holds breath and starts to turn purple*

i said DON'T hold it... crap! anyone here know CPR?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Bonnet Flaunter
Quote by sprite

i said DON'T hold it... crap! anyone here know CPR?

*takes a sneaky breath while Sprite ain't looking and holds on for the next story*
The Linebacker
What's that flying across the sky wearing Disney panties? It's SuperSprite!

And let me add, Sprite is an awesome writer. Awesome! Awesome!

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by ChuckEPoo
If you are looking for over the top erotic read this. Strap your seatbelt on first.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/blondies-christmas-tale.aspx

stop that shit, this isn't about me. thanks, tho smile

Matriarch
I think this thread isn't pushy enough. You need to learn to not be so subtle in your promotional activities!
Lurker
I'm a big fan of "where's the remote" by CurlyGirly but my girlfriend and I really enjoy going out with her wearing remote controlled toys.. Strangers by Verbal is also a fave.
Nerdzilla
Yay, Settle for Nothing! Thank you! biggrin

and I'm with ChuckEPoo; blondie's christmas tale is hands down amazing; even a story snob like me was blown away.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd list all my stories, but at 248 currently, that would just be ridiculous! So instead just follow the banner link!
Her Royal Spriteness
This one, by our very own Burquette, who has swiftly become one of my very favorite writers here:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/open.aspx

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Burquette

You're always so sweet to me! Thank you so much!

cause i keep hoping you'll send me pictures of your butt.

The Linebacker
Quote by sprite

cause i keep hoping you'll send me pictures of your butt.

Do you still have the butt pics I sent? I got all waxed up for those.

Quote by Buz

Do you still have the butt pics I sent? I got all waxed up for those.

You're setting a seriously high bar for butt pics.