last reply
58 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

My sentiments about each one of you precisely for all the good it will do me.

However, this thread telling the "world" about the divine Ms. B's writing genius is most gratifying to me as I found her on my own, months ago, and I'm still reading.

It is nice being right about something once in a while.

Yes, Ms. B, that one about the D at the drive through scorched my eyebrows!!

cost you a lot of postage, that's for sure! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

cost you a lot of postage, that's for sure! smile

Everything costs a lot of postage in this country. You also have to admit, I have one partially redeeming quality: I have GREAT taste in women and writers.

Know what I find remarkable about Ms. B besides her professional writing level? Like you Ms. Spriteness, she fights for the truth just like you do, and maintains her humility.

SO, IN CONCLUSION, I ARGUE ON THE MERITS OF YOUR CASES:

READ MS. B JUST LIKE YOU HAVE READ THE WORKS OF MS. SPRITE!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Burquette is an amazing talent who deserves the praise and endorsements her writing has received.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Hiya Ms B

Just to let you know I have added your newest story to my reading Que. I have been a little busy but am definitely going to read it first chance I get because your stories are incredible.

Ooops did I bump your thread
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
I wrote an erotic Christmas story about a sixty-seven year old mall Santa and his twenty-two year old elf helper/lover. You'll never see a mall Santa or a Christmas display the same way again!

It's my Holiday Hijinks competition entry....

Fifteen Shopping Days 'Till Christmas

Quote by kiera
Hiya Ms B

Ooops did I bump your thread

You did and I totally missed it. Hi there!
0 likes
Quote by tarnishedknight
Burquette is an amazing talent who deserves the praise and endorsements her writing has received.

Quote by Dancewithme

READ MS. B JUST LIKE YOU HAVE READ THE WORKS OF MS. SPRITE!!!

I had a busy couple of months and you two didn't get the love you should have gotten for that.

0 likes
I have a new story out. You can find it right here:

Passion

It's the non-G-rated version of The Little Mermaid. Han Christian Andersen is turning in his grave.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I have a new story out. You can find it right here:

Passion

It's the non-G-rated version of The Little Mermaid. Han Christian Andersen is turning in his grave.

Bump! Great story!
0 likes
How have I not noticed that my own story is in the divine Ms. B's sig line?

Pretty sure I don't deserve that honour, but thank you from the bottom of my...well, you did say that your boobs are bigger than your heart, and from a purely physiological standpoint, that's very true for me as well. So thank you from both the bottom of my heart and the warm embrace of my boobs. I love you! Below is a GIF pretty much summing up how I feel right now...or maybe what it is that I feel like doing?

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
How have I not noticed that my own story is in the divine Ms. B's sig line?

Pretty sure I don't deserve that honour, but thank you from the bottom of my...well, you did say that your boobs are bigger than your heart, and from a purely physiological standpoint, that's very true for me as well. So thank you from both the bottom of my heart and the warm embrace of my boobs. I love you! Below is a GIF pretty much summing up how I feel right now...or maybe what it is that I feel like doing?

Indeed it is! I just loved the ending and the sex was so hot. Once the competition was over, it had to go up. I hope you get more reads. Also....tassels!!!!!! I'm mesmerized....

Quote by oceanrunner
Bump! Great story!

and and

Thank you, Mike!
0 likes
I never share the poetry I write because it's crap. However, there are bigger forces at work here (namely respect for a good man and poet), so I've entered the poetry competition.

It's Never Just a Fuck

I may hide this piece after the competition, so if you want to read my version of a BDSM sestina, have a look at the above link.

0 likes
I posted this a couple of weeks ago but didn't promote it!

Dirty Dog, by Burquette

A writer-friend gave me the prompt "Dirty Dog" and the above story was the result. It's a female-dominant, interracial, pegging story... so that's your warning. It's also a RR!

I do love the characters. The female, Sally, is based on a real person I knew in college. I hope you'll give it a try, even if the subject isn't generally your thing.
Lurker
0 likes
It's you at the top of your game, B!

One of my favorites of all time.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Here's a new one:

It's called: The Limitations of an Online Relationship.

It's just an old-fashioned cyber sex story. No intimidating sex acts and no yellow squash. It's utterly fictional and (I hope) utterly fun.

It really is an excellent story.
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
It's you at the top of your game, B!

One of my favorites of all time.

Thank you so much! It's been a while since I put out one I really liked. I'm so glad that you like it too!

0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It really is an excellent story.

Thank you so much.
0 likes
I started a series!

It's called Virgin. Whore. Mother. Queen. The first part is here:

Virgin. Whore. Mother. Queen: The Virgin.

It's fantasy but please don't let that stop you. You don't need to learn another language. There aren't going to be any long elfin songs. I promise there will be no quests.

It's the story of a sixteen year old virgin princess and her arranged marriage to a mysterious, somewhat magical, man from a isolated country. The first chapter is mostly sexual tension, but the next chapter is going to definitely be tension release.

for anyone who gives it a try.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
But I like long elfin songs!

Going to give it a read right now.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
But I like long elfin songs!

Going to give it a read right now.

(whispers: i'm so grateful they made the lord of the rings into a movie) *Hides*

Thank you for giving it a try.
0 likes
I have a competition entry!

Gutenberg... a hot little reluctance story about a woman who gets everything she never wanted when she goes to authenticate a Gutenberg Bible. Lest you think that antique books are boring, here's some some sixteenth century erotica for you to enjoy....

0 likes
I have TWO famous stories!!!!

(I just noticed....)

But no legendary (Help!)

Trading Favors: EP, Series Award, and all around hot read

And Mastered: RR with a very bad man in it.
0 likes
I have a new one! It's FILTHY. I had to slip a mod a twenty AND let someone spank me to get it approved.

It's Virgin. Whore. Mother. Queen: Whore.

It's part two of a fantasy story about a sixteen year old princess sold in marriage to save her father's kingdom. Her new husband is rather odd. And his people have some strange wedding traditions....
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Ooh, I've got the best kind of catching up to do
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Ooh, I've got the best kind of catching up to do

sex fiend. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by sprite

sex fiend. smile

Takes one to know one ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen

Takes one to know one ;)

and you know them all *grins*

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I have a competition entry!

Gutenberg... a hot little reluctance story about a woman who gets everything she never wanted when she goes to authenticate a Gutenberg Bible. Lest you think that antique books are boring, here's some some sixteenth century erotica for you to enjoy....

Can I just say, wow!
0 likes

(Big, cheek-splitting grin!)