Login

Carlton St. James' Perverse Contributions

last reply
55 replies
4.2k views
2 watchers
22 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

Fashion shows aren't Dunz's thing but thick models with big backsides certainly are!

Read Runway Cheeks for a taste of my first facesitting story ever.

I love big booty hoes heart

Trust people to be themselves...

After years of dodging, a woman finally comes face to face with a specific sexual act.

Read my newest story, Gulp! today.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Nothing's wrong with ogling a big pair of MILF tits. Even better if it's two pairs. Doing it in front of your girlfriend, however, isn't very wise.

Read my first MILF story Damn, Look At Them Titties! today.

Do the cons of long hair outweigh the pros or vice versa? Determine that for yourself after reading my first micro in almost 9 months.

Reasons

Two micros from me within a few days is pretty crazy, right 😲? Have a read of my latest publication, Carnal Counsel.

Parting strings of wisdom are shared before a new journey.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Quote by CarltonStJames

My first Mature story happens to be my entry in the Festive Unexpected competition:

Grandma Got Ran Right Through By Some Big Cocks

Kayla's first meeting with her fiancé's grandmother proves more insightful than she could ever imagine.

Pretty awesome story! One of the best I’ve seen in a while. I hope you do well in the competition.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Quote by joe71

Pretty awesome story! One of the best I’ve seen in a while. I hope you do well in the competition.

Thank you very much for that 😁😁.

My 80th publication will be my final for 2023:

When Beau makes an unflattering discovery about Lynn, she orchestrates a lewd scenario to add to her apology.

Put A Beau On It

My first Love Poem is Un-Forever, which was my way of expressing my disappointment regarding my last relationship.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess

Quote by CarltonStJames

My first Love Poem is Un-Forever, which was my way of expressing my disappointment regarding my last relationship.

It's heartbreaking to be the reason why you wrote this, but it's excellent, and I highly recommend others read it, too!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

I've just published episode 1 of my latest Taboo series, Line Steppers. I took a few months to edit everything but it will be worth it as releases should be seamless. Have a read of Line Steppers - Episode 1 - Ain't No Denying to get things started!

Tyrone is none too pleased about his stepsister, Maya's, choice of attire. While waiting for their dates, Dee brings attention to a trend that reminds her of Maya's past.

Up Next: Episode 2 - Here Comes A New Challenger

Line Steppers will be on a brief release break until late next week. Need to give everyone time to catch up so we can all enjoy the remainder together. So have a read of Line Steppers - Episode 4 - Making Moves

Maya tries to come to grips with Tyrone's news. Their father/stepfather returns from his mini-vacation.

Up Next: Episode 5 - Surprise Muthafucka

Quote by CarltonStJames

Line Steppers will be on a brief release break until late next week. Need to give everyone time to catch up so we can all enjoy the remainder together. So have a read of Line Steppers - Episode 4 - Making Moves

Maya tries to come to grips with Tyrone's news. Their father/stepfather returns from his mini-vacation.

Up Next: Episode 5 - Surprise Muthafucka

It will be worth the wait! 😉

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Been a while since I promoted the series here, so have a read of Episodes 5-7 if you haven't already.

Line Steppers - Episode 5 - Surprise Muthafucka

On his way to fresh beginnings, Tyrone must deal with the handling of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

Line Steppers - Episode 6 - This Is Really Happening

With the proverbial apple cart upset, Tyrone and Dee navigate the fall out. Maya receives an unexpected visitor.

Line Steppers - Episode 7 - Do You Trust Me?

Backed into a corner, Tyrone and Dee are forced to think on the fly.

Up Next: Episode 8 - Over Everything

After a week-plus, the final episode of Line Steppers is here.

Yes, you read correctly.

The series has indeed come to an end, and I want to thank each and everyone of you who spent time reading, liking and commenting.

Line Steppers - Episode 9 - It's. About. To Go. Down!

Confrontations between competing parties lead to quite the discovery for one. Tyrone is unsure of the status of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

Quote by CarltonStJames

After a week-plus, the final episode of Line Steppers is here.

Yes, you read correctly.

The series has indeed come to an end, and I want to thank each and everyone of you who spent time reading, liking and commenting.

Line Steppers - Episode 9 - It's. About. To Go. Down!

Confrontations between competing parties lead to quite the discovery for one. Tyrone is unsure of the status of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

HOT AF!