0 watchers
11 likes
God Empress of Lush
Quote by naughtyannie

Those saucy lesbians are now on 99,909.

How soon can we make it all nines?

And then a 1 and five 0s?

Yay! 100,006. My third Legendary Story.

Thanks to all who've read and commented on this.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
My deliciously filthy and uninhibited romp "Moving Bisexually" is now at 29,922 reads, so only a few orgasms away from becoming "Famous".

It's the second in a short series of stories about an innocent student named Andrew, who is unexpectedly drawn into a world of bisexual fun and even cross-dressing. It stands alone very nicely, but is even more fun if read with the other two stories in what is currently a trilogy.

The other stories are "Making the First Move", in which Andrew moves from secret voyeur to active participant, and "His First time In A Dress", in which Andrew moves into a very kinky scene.

Please let me know what you think.

Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
"Moving Bisexually" has now reached the magic 30,000 figure, making it my 27th Famous Story. Thanks to everyone who's read, scored, and commented.

So which could be number 28?

My 2013 story "Putting A Spin On It" is on 28,685, so not that far off. It's also an Editor's Pick, and a Third Place Prize Winner in the "Putting A Spin On It" Competition. It's outrageous, filthy, and funny. What more could you want?

Annie x

God Empress of Lush
"Putting A Spin On It" has edged its way to 29,026 views, so still has 1000 to go before becoming my next "Famous Story".

However, in the meantime another milestone is due to be reached by my Exhibitionist tale "The Fun Of Being Naked Outdoors". It is currently on 99,513 hits, and thus needs only another 500 to become my fourth "Legendary Story". It's sexy, revealing, and true. I'd love it if you gave it a read.

Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by naughtyannie
"Putting A Spin On It" has edged its way to 29,026 views, so still has 1000 to go before becoming my next "Famous Story".

However, in the meantime another milestone is due to be reached by my Exhibitionist tale "The Fun Of Being Naked Outdoors". It is currently on 99,513 hits, and thus needs only another 500 to become my fourth "Legendary Story". It's sexy, revealing, and true. I'd love it if you gave it a read.

You go Annie. You're one hell of an author.
Meagan
God Empress of Lush

It's a bit irritating now that exact numbers aren't given for stories with over 1,000 reads, so I don't know exactly how many "Putting A Spin On It" still needs to become "famous". But it's on "29.2k", so I suppose another 800 should do it. 

I'd be delighted if you were to click on the link and have a quick read. 

Annie x

God Empress of Lush

It's so annoying that you can't choose any more which stories you have on your main profile page. I used to move any story that was approaching 30,000 hits to the front page, to help give it a final push. But poor old "Putting A Spin On It" is now stuck down somewhere around page 10 of my "Stories" list, where no-one will ever find it. It's still on "29.2k", whatever that means, and seems unlikely ever to get the last 800 hits it needs to become "famous". 😢 One less reason for me to visit "Lush", I'm afraid. 

Testing The Waters.

Extremely frustrating for me as well.  I was watching Nude Holly Day climb at about 1k per month toward Legendary, and it's dead in the water now.  I'm half done with a story for the Watersports category ( one of the few remaining for Omnium ) and have no drive to finish it.  They really need to get the author features up and running.  As things are, there's little incentive to publish anything.  If that state of affairs continues for much longer, it's not going to end well.

God Empress of Lush

Now that it's again possible to (a) count exact story view numbers, and (b) choose which stories appear on your Profile Front page (well, three of them anyway), I thought I'd try giving a little shove to a couple of my stories that are still edging slowly towards "Famous Story" status. These are:

Putting a Spin On It | Lush Stories - currently on 29,737 views, so needing another 263.

My Sex-Packed Holiday Part 2 – Masturbation With Matt | Lush Stories - currently 29,632, so another 368.

So if you have a moment, why not click on them and have a look?

And if you like them, please don't forget to give them a "❤️". Or even a "⭐" if you really liked them!

Testing The Waters.

Possible to choose to a certain extent. I managed to find a word combination that brought up Nude Holly Day, but no luck conjuring up Her Cut to the Chase no matter what words I use to search for it. Specific story search is unbelievably wonky.

It's a step forward though. Have to take what small boons you can sometimes.

Luck on your quest. No time to read at the moment, but I gave you another tick each. The bottom seems to have fallen out of view accumulation. I suspect someone updated the bot/spider filter about July of last year by the way things look. Good that more humans are represented by the numbers if that's the case, but it sure makes these milestones take a while.

Voyeur @ f/64

I haven't a dream of achieving any Lush milestone, so they mean piss all to me. You, on the other hand, have everything it takes -- wit, imagination, and a shining personality. You absolutely deserve all the Famous you can get.

Simple Scribbler

I gave each a read and tick, Annie! I bet they'll reach famous status soon 😊

God Empress of Lush

Update! In a little twist to the tale, "Masturbation With Matt" has overtaken "Putting a Spin On It", and become the first of them to reach 30,000.

My Sex-Packed Holiday Part 2 – Masturbation With Matt | Lush Stories - with 30,004, now my 28th Famous Story.

Putting a Spin On It | Lush Stories - currently on 29,968 views, so just a final 32 to go.

Hopefully "Spin" will soon be number 29.

God Empress of Lush

I'm now delighted to repot that "Putting a Spin On It" has at long last reached the magic figure, and with 30,003 reads is now my 29th "Famous Story".

Just need to sit down and work out which is next in line.

God Empress of Lush

Latest news. I do have one story which is bubbling along just under the 30,000 mark - Warm Rain, Hot Lusts | Lush Stories is currently on 29,614.

It was written for a competition at Christmas 2013 entitled "Quickie Sex", with a 1500-word limit. I think it fits the bill pretty well. The opening lines should make you chuckle, and there's also a sneaky little coda. Anyone who likes outdoor sex should get a kick out of. Why not give it a read and see what you think? Annie xxx

Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by naughtyannie
Well, as expected My Virginity just got there first - 30,002 as of now. But Penny was catching up, and is only 150 away. Good for you, girl!

Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren

Congratulations on the "Famous Story" badge. Well earned.

Meagan
God Empress of Lush

Maybe getting a new story online has given my other pieces a boost, but Warm Rain, Hot Lusts | Lush Stories has just hit 30,000 views, making it my 30th "Famous Story".

Into the 30s - which will be next?