Login

100/100

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Having no delusions of ever achieving an Omnium badge nor the ambition to enter a competition, I set myself a small personal Lush challenge to write 100 Micro stories within a year. Nearly a month early, the final one was kindly vetted and posted yesterday by the magnificent CurvyGalore. This is so pleasingly appropriate as she read and passed my very first. I offer her my deeply felt gratitude, especially since she will receive all the blame now.

Looking back, my stories are a pretty varied lot, both in tone and quality, which should be of no surprise. I tried my best to make each one more than just a sexy wink, though some certainly are. I'm actually quite proud of several and hoped at least one would provoke the magic 20 votes that gets you free donuts, but alas, that wasn't to be. My inspirations and inclinations are not to everyone's taste to be sure, to say nothing of my ability to weave words. And it's a small playground, after all, with some writers of stunning craft sporting about on the nearby swings. So it is, oatmeal for breakfast, and oh well. Maybe in the next century, right?

But enough of that. The really important thing here is the enormous thank you I owe to everyone who read and found even a whisper of pleasure in any of my efforts. And to the ever wonderful mods who guided me and tolerated my fits and fiddles with such kindness and grace. I offer bottom of my heart kisses to you all. Yes, even the gentlemen. It's what makes it all worth the while.

Now I think it's time for a nice, long nap. Who knows? I might wake up wanting to write a real story again.

Kis
aka Kistin
dba kistinspencil

PS: Whoever can provide an affidavit that they have read all one hundred will get a shiny 'Fool On The Hill' tiara. Don't wear it too long or your hair will turn green.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Bloody well done Kis my dear. 100 tales in a year is a remarkable achievement I doubt I will get that many in several years.
You're one of the nicest, kindest, sweetest, and most supportive people I know.
Your creativity is breathtaking and your unquestioned mistressry of the genre is something to behold.
Be very very proud of yourself and what you've accomplished.
Now a prize for reading them all you say.
Mmm I think I can manage reading, commenting and voting on every single one of them.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Easily amused
0 likes
Micros are an art form that truly impresses me because I have no idea how they're done (or done well, anyway). They're like magic tricks to me! Writing 100 of these, and keeping the level of quality so consistently high, is really impressive. It takes me over a 100 words to get someone to open a car door!

I've only read a handful (okay, two or three handfuls), but am looking forward to the others. Congrats!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
You are beyond amazing! Congrats!!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Congratulations Kistin, that's amazing. I love how you can fit a 3000 word story into less than 100. it truly is an amazing talent.

You're the best ?❤️

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Congratulations Kistin! You have a fabulous way of telling an amazing story in 100 words or less. That you've done it 100 times is truly remarkable.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Wow, Kis, 100 micros!!! And I have read a lot of yours! You are creative, diverse, and I look forward to the next 100!
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes

100 stories...100 words each...that's like...k4KDcVS7EJsE06OD words!

I suck at maths but you rock at micros! Congratulations on such an amazing feat.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by tams_back_yay

100 stories...100 words each...that's like...E8xkgJDNKJw4Rlq8 words!

I suck at maths but you rock at micros! Congratulations on such an amazing feat.

Before the rewrites, pretty close. And that doesn't even count all the ones that ended up on the mulch pile. The Queen of Quantity, for sure.

Thank you for the kind words, Tam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, yeah, yeah. big deal.

you know you couldn't have done it without my help.

hell, half the fucking ideas were mine in the first place.

did you think to mention that, bitch?

just so typical, thank you very much.

and another thing, now that you're not battering people with purple prose.

could you clean my box a little more often?
0 likes
Hey Kistin. I missed this post -- looks like I'm not the only one. I'll echo those who did catch it (aside from your Domme Miss Pixel) and congratulate you on reaching your goal. That's a lot of stories, sure, but more important is the range and quality of your writing from the first to the last. I know you have a band of loyal readers, including me, who comment and vote, but I'm always surprised you don't get more. Your work certainly deserves it.

I understand the break, but don't stay away too long, damn it.

And yes, I have read them all, but you can keep the prize. I don't do tiaras.