last reply
49 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
it honestly sounds to me, based on your original post, that she was just using you as an option. the first reply was simply a way of staying on your radar. it got your attention, but was vague enough to not set any promises.

Nods, I am inclined to agree, and the operative word in your post is "using".

She had her chance.

As I said, I don't date children.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan
I am a misogynist?

Nods. You base that on my posts fair enough.

Allow me to offer my assessment of you: a fucking idiot who doesn't know the first thing about me, a half-bright armchair psychologist who not only struggles with limited intellect, but lacks the common decency to know its fucking place.

"Sounds to me like she sized you up pretty well in your first and only meet and decided your particular flavor of misogyny wasn't her cup of tea. "

That maybe true. Which begs the question, why even bother offering to meetup again?

Try actually reading what has been posted before posting your unsolicited diatribe, you fucking moron.

Your right I lost nothing. I just dont like having my time wasted, or being strung along by some cheap cunt.

I predict a lot of jerking off, in your near term future followed by some serious woman-despising by the time you reach thirty.

You should probably invest in some weekly therapy with a shrink before you think about buying cocktails for future women who can sniff the loser all over you, once they get within a few meters of your charming presence.

You've got a major case of self important, over-expectations guiding your idea of how men and women size one another up, flirt, communicate or in your particular case - reject you.

She probably recognized that if she slammed you to your face, you'd stalk her back to her apartment or otherwise harass her for being such a indignant, stupid fucking cunt.

And you did solicit advice with your original post, you daft lil bastidge.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

You shouldn't wind people up when they've had their heart broken. It's not nice, you know. Next time it happens to you, we'll all have a go at you, shall we?

One drinking date and you were head over heels for her?

And she's got the problems?

OMFG - you're a riot, dude. Way too emo.

The next time I get my heart ripped out and my undying forever love pissed upon by some woman who just doesn't know what a great fucking guy I really am...

I'm gonna run to the nearest adult erotic website and piss and moan and fish for emotional support from a thousand global strangers. Because that's the mature way to behave.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen,

It was unsolicited in that you had obviously failed to read the crucial points. SHE RE-ESTABLISHED CONTACT. I DID NOT.

Your qualified to give medical advice? Mental health advice?

And you sir, have a major case of projection. You wade on here, viciously attacking someone with a pompous self-righteous diatribe, using it as a platform to pontificate and character assassinate.

"you'd stalk her back to her apartment or otherwise harass her for being such a indignant, stupid fucking cunt."

Ok, you have now accused me of the commission of a criminal offence, a defamatory statement at that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen, filth.

It was unsolicited in that you had obviously failed to read the crucial points. SHE RE-ESTABLISHED CONTACT. I DID NOT.

And you sir, have a major case of projection. You wade on here, viciously attacking someone with a pompous self-righteous diatribe, using it as a platform to pontificate and character assassinate.

"you'd stalk her back to her apartment or otherwise harass her for being such a indignant, stupid fucking cunt."

Ok, you have now accused me of the commission of a criminal offence, a defamatory statement at that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

The next time I get my heart ripped out and my undying forever love pissed upon by some woman who just doesn't know what a great fucking guy I really am...

I'm gonna run to the nearest adult erotic website and piss and moan and fish for emotional support from a thousand global strangers. Because that's the mature way to behave.

Yes, obviously because engaging in internet tough guy behaviour is obviously the far more adult, sensible, mature and emulating thing to do. When did I say I fell head over heels for her? I didn't say that, nor did he. I never claimed to love her. smile

Again, you obviously did not read the original post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Yes, obviously because engaging in internet tough guy behaviour is obviously the far more adult, sensible, mature and emulating thing to do. When did I say I fell head over heels for her? I didn't say that, nor did he. I never claimed to love her. smile

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by humblemetsuke
Listen, filth.

You should probably threaten me with a joint Interpol/FBI arrest for defaming your otherwise stellar internet character.

I'm just typing what probably more than 50% of the men who are reading this and probably 95% of the women reading this - are thinking.

Sounds like you might need a hug and reaffirmation that you're a really sweet, kind and considerate man, deserving of not having your heart toyed with.

At the rate you're going though, you probably couldn't even pay a prostitute to come over and give you some human contact. Those women see all kinds of miscreants, you'd be rejected by them, I'm wagering.

Prolly should call Mom, unless she's upset you in some way (which judging from how you talk about females) would not surprise me one bit.

Throw in the flag, man...there's no hope for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had a time machine, I'd hand your mother a coat hanger and drain cleaner.

Your fucking scum. Drop dead of cancer, you goddamn subhuman piece of shit.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by humblemetsuke

Dear DesperateDerangedDan - You just accused me of winding you up, as if you needed any further assistance on that front - after you'd had your heart broken.

I'm just replying to your commentary, scatter-brained and convoluted as it may be.

My apologies HumbleSuperNiceGuy, I failed to recognize that I was debating a pair of misogynists at the same time. My bad.

Lush is really drawing the emo, women haters these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't hate women.

And it seems to obviously have its quote of self-important assholes who think they speak for the site as a whole.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

He doesn't know what he's talking about any way. **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**

And anyone reading this will see how easily I was sidetracked and mistaking both of you orbiters for being one person. What's with your neat habit of double posting anyway**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

And anyone reading this will see how easily I was sidetracked and mistaking both of you orbiters for being one person. What's with your neat habit of double posting anyway**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**.

Why do you fall for everything? You're such a fish, I swear.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

And anyone reading this will see how easily I was sidetracked and mistaking both of you orbiters for being one person. What's with your neat habit of double posting anyway**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**

Sticky fingers, from too much wanking.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by humblemetsuke
met a girl on a website (not a dating one).

What I dont get is: if she wasn't interested, why did she bother re-initiating contact? All she had to do if she wasn't interested, is do exactly what she had been doing up to this point: absolutely nothing.

This has probably never happened before, a guy confused by a girl!! But let me help: She's a thoughtless, inconsiderate, self absorbed bitch. You're lucky not to be involved with her, and you need to learn to take "NO" for an answer the first time, even when the NO is only implied.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by humblemetsuke
I am a misogynist?

Nods. You base that on my posts fair enough.

**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**

"Sounds to me like she sized you up pretty well in your first and only meet and decided your particular flavor of misogyny wasn't her cup of tea. "

That maybe true. Which begs the question, why even bother offering to meetup again?

**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**

Your right I lost nothing. I just dont like having my time wasted, or being strung along by some cheap cunt.

Cheap cunt?

Obviously she's more than that to you, otherwise you wouldn't be posting about her on another site, no?

Cut your losses and move on. It's really not that complicated.

It doesn't take much for you to dismiss a woman as a cheap cunt, so that in and of itself may speak largely to your predicament.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Well this thread quickly took a turn for the worse. And it was kind of odd to begin with.

So, I will turn in a slightly different direction.

Women are supposed to be confusing to men. Men are supposed to be confusing to women. That how it works. Doesn't matter how well, or how long, you've known them.

If you look up at the night sky and are totally unmystified by what you see, there is no magic. The beauty (and frustration) is in the mystery.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Well this thread quickly took a turn for the worse. And it was kind of odd to begin with.

Women are supposed to be confusing to men. Men are supposed to be confusing to women. That how it works. Doesn't matter how well, or how long, you've known them.

If you look up at the night sky and are totally unmystified by what you see, there is no magic. The beauty (and frustration) is in the mystery.

That's a pretty good post, mate. Women are from Venus and men are from Mars, and all that. It's a good point.

This thread was locked earlier. I'm glad you unlocked it. It has a lot to offer.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Perhaps I am biased, but what a lovely post. I first wanted to say: "he's SO dreamy," but I am actually too moved to make fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See to me, looking at everything man and woman is one thing and big picture confusing. I prefer the you and me method, one on one where the the road should become more clear and the journey more direct.... Simplify and improvise while trying to bring the equation to it's simplistic end or beginning...... If that fails, kiss a few frogs and enjoy the ride....
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by JC72
See to me, looking at everything man and woman is one thing and big picture confusing. I prefer the you and me method, one on one where the the road should become more clear and the journey more direct.... Simplify and improvise while trying to bring the equation to it's simplistic end or beginning...... If that fails, kiss a few frogs and enjoy the ride....

Well put. My experience has been that no journey between two lovers is ever direct, the road never clear (though it may look that way). But you are right, every couple is unique.
Lurker
0 likes
Verbal come on man you're making us guys sound like we're clueless. We are not. We know what a chick wants from us more than they know. It is are job to show'em and let them learn for their selves. A lot of the females have nailed it. Pretty much what I said, she was keeping you on the back burning. Move on man. She isn't worth it. I really hate to say but until she does some serious soul searching and growing up As it stands right now, she is only good for a one night stand. I hope you both find the one for you. You never know she may be the one for you, but I just move on and do your thing. I've learn in the time I've been alive that if it is meant to be fate will have it's way of showing you both that fact. I hope these words help put you at ease and help you focus on your other goals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Well put. My experience has been that no journey between two lovers is ever direct, the road never clear (though it may look that way). But you are right, every couple is unique.

Very true brother, perfectly clear maybe not, but just enough to keep the hope alive lol.... Have a wonderful time with Layla, that is a very clear and happy route!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
We are very complex individuals.
That's life.

I agree with Meggsy. Us men are complex individuals too.