Nudity in general.

last reply
59 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well, we don't have nude beaches where I live. There are 2 nudist resorts close. One will cost lots of money for a full year membership, the other required a sponcership from an existing member only when they have openings for single males. When I get time I go out to the pool and sunbath in the nude. I've gone for drives in the nude. And back in the 80s. We would go entire weekends in the nude. Party Naked.
Just so long as no one is being offended I see no problem with it. I think there should be more public nudity places. Or designated clothing optional places.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as you offend no one then its ok
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
I have been to a nudist beach at Lady Jane Beach in Sydney, and Alexandria Beach at Noosa Heads in Queensland. I have been there with my family and really enjoyed the swim and the sites.

I live on a 10 acre farmlet, remote from the main road and out of sight from any neighbours. WE often go around naked in the house and outside as well. We use the hot tub naked as we use the swimming pool naked. I am not ashamed of my figure and being nude does not embarrass me.

Would I walk naked down the main street in town or walk into a supermarket naked? Certainly not! There are some rules to follow in life and I would hate to embarrass any shopper or pedestrian walking on the pavement. I would also hate to be responsible for any car accidents that may occur if a driver became distracted.

So, in short, there is nothing wrong with nudity. There is a time and place for everything.

As long as everybody is there for the same reason then hell why not! It takes away the fashion parade aspect of life and evens us all out. The birthday suit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by grogynz

As long as everybody is there for the same reason then hell why not! It takes away the fashion parade aspect of life and evens us all out. The birthday suit!

Evens us all out until horsehung with the 10" cock strolls by.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Hi, Meggsy,

I would like to thank you for your comment on my posting in the Forum on "Nudity in general". Nobody should be ashamed of their body, we were all born naked and the human body is beautiful. It is great to know that you have been to the same beaches as me, plus more.

Of the 2 beaches that I have been to, I much prefer Alexandria Beach at Noosa Heads. It is a long beach and tends to attract more family members than Lady Jane. I love standing in the water at Alexandria beach where the chopping waves are at pussy height, letting the white caps lap against my pussy. Either that of lie in the shallows facing the open ocean with legs apart and letting the incoming tide lap against pussy. Both are very erotic.

One thing about Lady Jane is its much smaller and has no lapping tides as such. You also have to go down those long ladders to get there. Also at lady Jane, atop the beach there always seemed to be a lot of gay guys just standing there naked, hoping to attract other gay guys. To me that isn't very family oriented.

Thanks again for your comment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
Hi, Meggsy,

I would like to thank you for your comment on my posting in the Forum on "Nudity in general". Nobody should be ashamed of their body, we were all born naked and the human body is beautiful. It is great to know that you have been to the same beaches as me, plus more.

Of the 2 beaches that I have been to, I much prefer Alexandria Beach at Noosa Heads. It is a long beach and tends to attract more family members than Lady Jane. I love standing in the water at Alexandria beach where the chopping waves are at pussy height, letting the white caps lap against my pussy. Either that of lie in the shallows facing the open ocean with legs apart and letting the incoming tide lap against pussy. Both are very erotic.

One thing about Lady Jane is its much smaller and has no lapping tides as such. You also have to go down those long ladders to get there. Also at lady Jane, atop the beach there always seemed to be a lot of gay guys just standing there naked, hoping to attract other gay guys. To me that isn't very family oriented.

Thanks again for your comment.

What? And waves lapping your open pussy is family entertainment?
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
@DPW,

It might not be family entertainment, but it is certainly entertainment. Whether standing thigh deep in water or lying facing the white wash can be done very discretely and nobody else needs to know about your pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
@DPW,

It might not be family entertainment, but it is certainly entertainment. Whether standing thigh deep in water or lying facing the white wash can be done very discretely and nobody else needs to know about your pleasure.

You infer that if there were straight guys trying to attract girls then it would be fine but because they're gay it isn't!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be nude outdoors. The only problem is we don't have any nude beaches close by or any resorts, so I'm left to sunbathe out on my back deck. Fortunately it's quite secluded there and fairly safe though there is an open field behind me and the owner sometimes comes by to check his fenceline. Several times he came by when I didn't hear him, so he could possibly see me in the nude. But, I'm certainly OK with his seeing me naked. I hope he is too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
@DPW,

I know what you mean re lady Jane and Obelisc.
Any where in the surf is magic. There are a few good spots but you need a 4 WD to get there usually. I have used isolated parts of some Sydney surf beaches but the surf patrol usually turns up to warn of unsafe water- not nudity.
Try Cobblers at Balmoral . fewer gays, mostly straights and families.
Unfortunately they closed Reef Beach at Manly due to gay activity. I have nothing against well behaved gays but some can't see to keep it under control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Duplicated deleted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I know what you mean re lady Jane and Obelisc.
Any where in the surf is magic. There are a few good spots but you need a 4 WD to get there usually. I have used isolated parts of some Sydney surf beaches but the surf patrol usually turns up to warn of unsafe water- not nudity.
Try Cobblers at Balmoral . fewer gays, mostly straights and families.
Unfortunately they closed Reef Beach at Manly due to gay activity. I have nothing against well behaved gays but some can't see to keep it under control.

That's the problem when it's not just the surf that's up!
I'm surprised that gay guys aren't more discrete, I've never known them to engage in sexual activity near to families.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
How do you feel about public nudity.
I am a nudist and have been for many years. At home I am normally naked within the apartment as is my flatmate gf.
I/we visit nudist beaches and generally have no problems (gay “exhibitionists” annoy us).
Family friendly “clothing optional” beaches are wonderful. Dad and the kids are right into it. Mum takes a while.
We were talking the other day to friends and they like most of us enjoy sex naked and are comfortable between the bedroom and bathroom. They are unwilling to disrobe in company, except with us it seems. They have been to and enjoyed a European “spa” where everybody male and female are naked enjoying the facilities in mixed company. Why – because they felt nobody would know or recognise them, but they were a little embarrassed at some of the sights. (Pubic hair treatment and various penis sizes)

We are curious – if you can be comfortable naked and enjoying sexual experiences together why cannot you be comfortable with others even when it is not a sexual experience. Nudists are not necessarily sex maniacs as many allude to. We don’t mean deliberately exposing yourself in public places where it is unlawful etc. More so around a private pool or at a party at a private residence etc where the age group is similar.

What are your feelings regarding nudity etc

There is nothing wrong benude..

We have always been nude here.. Daughter grew up knowing nude was OK and has always been OK with it.
Her friends had the same when they where here....

After my husbond died i have been more open about it...
Started to get more friends...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JulieMom

There is nothing wrong benude..

We have always been nude here.. Daughter grew up knowing nude was OK and has always been OK with it.
Her friends had the same when they where here....

After my husbond died i have been more open about it...
Started to get more friends...

Do her boyfriends go nude? I could imagine some would be reluctant with their girlfriend's mother there, especially if you were naked as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fortunately I live in the country with a very relaxed attitude towards nudity. So I grew up knowing that your body is nothing to be ashamed of and nudity has nothing to do with sex. But is a kind of freedom. I love being naked around the house and there are a lot activities for nudists. Naked beaches of course. Most saunas are nude. There are special nights when the pool is nude and nude hiking. Additionally there are countless resorts. I'm comfortable in my skin and like being naked around the house or in designated areas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if you're naked in the US anywhere besides inside of your home, you're pretty much deemed a criminal by the public and the police. I'm sure there are nudists in all communities, however, I don't think there are any legal nudist places available. Maybe in Florida or California? It's a shame that America of all places tries to hard to censor and shame our bodies and mating practices (sex). When presented in an appropriate way, it's nothing to regulate or be afraid of, moral beliefs aside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
I think if you're naked in the US anywhere besides inside of your home, you're pretty much deemed a criminal by the public and the police. I'm sure there are nudists in all communities, however, I don't think there are any legal nudist places available. Maybe in Florida or California? It's a shame that America of all places tries to hard to censor and shame our bodies and mating practices (sex). When presented in an appropriate way, it's nothing to regulate or be afraid of, moral beliefs aside.

While there are certainly exceptions, I think you might be surprised just how laid back laws about nudity are. Here in Colorado the law reads as follows:
18-7-302. Indecent exposure

(1)

A person commits indecent exposure:

(a)

If he or she knowingly exposes his or her genitals to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person with the intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person;

(b)

If he or she knowingly performs an act of masturbation in a manner which exposes the act to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person.

The crux of that is "with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desire..." There have been court cases with nude sunbathers that have been successfully defended since their intent was not to arouse. While there are certainly municipalities with tighter restrictions, in many places being nude on National Forest while hiking is perfectly legal and the practice isn't that uncommon in remote areas. The Rainbow Family routinely moves onto a piece of National Forest with hundreds of naked folks and the only tangles with law enforcement they tend to have it overstaying the forest stay duration limit or violating their special use permit.

Personally, my first experiences with public nudity were at Strawberry Park Hot Springs near Steamboat Springs, Colorado. After dark clothing is optional and I decided to give it a try. I loved it! The feeling of swimming sans restriction is amazing and liberating. I wish I could do it more often. I've never managed to talk my wife into it despite her rockin' body, but I still hold out hope that someday she'll get over her hang ups and join me.
Story Verifier
0 likes
We're all born shameless but our society teaches us to be and hide our body. I went through that but eventually got over it. My wife however feels differently so we never visited those beaches. Damn, what a shame.

Get rid of the control by the churches and it'll become very different. They want total control of your mind. Being intelligent and thinking for yourself are totally forbidden because you can't control people who are. "Take it on faith." is a comment I abhor. It tells me that the person talking thinks they understand Gods mind and is smarter than me. They can read, see, feel, whatever and won't be effected by it, but I can't.

Listen to them! They are the most arragonant people in the universe. Then read about Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert to understand the reality of them. The Catholic Church transfers pedophiles in an attempt to hide them. Funny thing, they don't get rid of them though, so what do you suppose the higher-ups have been doing?

If it's cold, wear clothes. If it's not cold, don't wear clothes. Those should be the unspoken rules.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a body like mine nudity is a no no. Luv looking at hot bodies. Specially young girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Do her boyfriends go nude? I could imagine some would be reluctant with their girlfriend's mother there, especially if you were naked as well!

The boyfriends that she have had.. Yes...

With more or, mostly, less control...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JulieMom

The boyfriends that she have had.. Yes...

With more or, mostly, less control...

That's the problem guys have, especially young guys that aren't used to it. When they're excited it sticks out, literally, and they get embarrassed. Then, if they don't get aroused they worry that the girl might think she doesn't turn him on!
Oh, the problems that a young guy has, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

That's the problem guys have, especially young guys that aren't used to it. When they're excited it sticks out, literally, and they get embarrassed. Then, if they don't get aroused they worry that the girl might think she doesn't turn him on!

Hit the nail on the head (excuse the pun) but Nudity is controlled by confidence. That being said like acting in a play where one puts on a "costume" they can create a persona.

Nudity is the same, you can act out your fears or pleasures at the same time, be free with no boundaries is part of the experience. Sadly it is fear of body shape, size etc that can withhold people in taking the plunge.

We are all wobbly shapely people with different sizes and shapes, thats mealy the fun isn't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willtryanything

Hit the nail on the head (excuse the pun) but Nudity is controlled by confidence. That being said like acting in a play where one puts on a "costume" they can create a persona.

Nudity is the same, you can act out your fears or pleasures at the same time, be free with no boundaries is part of the experience. Sadly it is fear of body shape, size etc that can withhold people in taking the plunge.

We are all wobbly shapely people with different sizes and shapes, thats mealy the fun isn't it?

Always to see someone from the White Rose county. Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well.... She know how some guys can be...

I am not shy, and confident in my self nude and that can get guys to get excited even if I'm not comming on to them...
It just makes me more confident.....
0 likes
Nudity in general is natural. I think about the garden of Eden~ and I really wish clothes were not so nessicary. I would be a nudist if I could. I am one, but I am trapped. I did raise children to look at the human body as natural and in art, not to be uptight and be naturally accepting, embracing differences, to be comfortable but of good taste. I like a lack of pretense and I despise worldly expectation. I would rather be free of constraint and comfortable. I wish we could all be more comfortable with ourselves, but we all have different ideas and comfort zones.

I am not les or bi, but when I am away from my son and at my girlfriend's house, we tend to disrobe and be nude, just because we would rather not be fully clothed or clothed at all.

I respect other pople and what they deem as aceptible by trying to be considerate and respect boundaries- though to me, truthfully, that is a pain in the ass around my house. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To me nudity is nudity y'know? it is what it is! I've been naked before in my own house when my folks have gone somewhere to have some time to themselves and it was pretty nice just letting it hang out the way mother nature intended! The only problem I see with nudity guys especially is that its kind of hard NOT to touch yourself, get horny, or if you have a fuck buddy, are dating someone and they are cool with having sex whenever, or if you are married its kinda hard to resist the urge to have sex lol!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being nude, it gives me a special feeling my body, my house my rules. I love to lay in my pool nude to do sun tanning. There is nothing wrong with nudity if done with the right frame of mind and consenting adults. I have a neighbor (female) who also lays out in her back yard in the nude and I would never invade her privacy unless she asked me to, and I know she also knows that I nude sun bathe as she has seen me walk from my house out to my hammock. She has never judge me and I would never judge her.....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it but my fiance is shy. We shared a boat with another couple and I was nude as much as I could, she went topless but the boys wouldnt. I'd really like to do a nudist beach or club or something but its just not him. I dont want to swing or anything, I just have an exhibitionist side.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been a nudist/naturist most of my life. I'm just more comfortable without any clothes on, and have zero modesty, so... why not?
0 likes
I sleep in the nude. When I get up, I may not bother putting anything on while I make coffee, let the dog out, etc. I'm not a nudist, but I'm not really concerned about covering up in the privacy of my own home. My wife is the same. Neither of us is in great shape though, so we spare the neighbours and general public from having to look at us. I've been nude at the beach before (skinny dipping) but never to a nude beach.

Don't believe everything that you read.