54 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by medic42017

you guys have no form of adventure

My comment was directed towards Sydney which is why I quoted him and didn't post directly to the forum. Punching someone in the face is an inside joke. That is all. Also, I dabble in the lifestyle so when I read your post I knew you were talking about BDSM, I didn't need the clarification.

Your post wasn't asking for advice on how to apologize, you were asking for advice on punishment. You also stated that in not so many words most discipline is delivered in the form of spankings. Therefore I assumed either you or her didn't feel that spanking was appropriate for this behavior and were asking for other ideas.

I prefer orgasm control, therefore you wouldn't get to cum. If you cum you get disciplined for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is not about BDSM in the original question. However since you know it is your fault that the bills have not been paid then I guess you have to tell your wife that it was your fault and make up. Life is to short to fight about petty shit.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
actually, after all of this go around, i'm starting to think [redacted].

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by medic42017

you guys have no form of adventure

Ok ok ok... I've been following this thread... just seeing if you would carry on. I'd bet my little nuts that your OP about not paying the bills was just a setup for wanting to hear folks reply with some sort of punishment.

**Content removed by moderator. Too graphic and violates Lush TOS.**
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Ok ok ok... I've been following this thread... just seeing if you would carry on. I'd bet my little nuts that your OP about not paying the bills was just a setup for wanting to hear folks reply with some sort of punishment.

**Content removed by moderator. Too graphic and violates Lush TOS.**

Sorry about that... was meant to be funny - but I understand smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera

LOL I would cook him a pizza then taser him.

Oh, Kiera! Your burnt pizza? That punishment borders on cruel and unusual!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok guys drop the bs , crazy antics I asked one thing an I was directed to the women only ,,,,,,,,I asked this if onw of the women members were going to punish my bare ass , with say a cane , paddle or other form of item for this fuck up of mine that I blamed her for , but was actually my fault ,
I was just asking for a women advise on wt they would deliver to my ass ... so that my wife could take ur words and put them in to action by her hand .........I didn't think it start a freaking fight or find such sadistic ppl .
so I see there are no real dominatrix in here , so just drop it .

all the words and actions were done as a normal man would ,, but its my guilt that was still in check that's why I ask for a female option on wt actions she would / advice to give my wife to turn my ass 3 shades of red ,

but oh well as usual I see you ppl are all fake , you write shit but never act .

what ever end of rant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and yes we follow bdsm procedures ,, when an issue calls for it , and in some normal sexual play , that's why I asked a female only to answer this .

she does all money issue the mishap here was they were given to me , to drop off at post office box , stupid me throw them in my truck o top off other papers ,, then the
notices and calls started to come , yes I blamed her for it , , since I for got I had this stuff ,

so when we fought about it I got harsh , and blamed her till she found them in my truck , so now , this issue came up wt do I deserve as a bdsm punishment , over my bare tied up ass ,

but no you guys need to get sadistic ,

so from now on ill just ask one person at time period ,

thanks for no help and making her and I feel unwelcome
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by medic42017
and yes we follow bdsm procedures ,, when an issue calls for it , and in some normal sexual play , that's why I asked a female only to answer this .

she does all money issue the mishap here was they were given to me , to drop off at post office box , stupid me throw them in my truck o top off other papers ,, then the
notices and calls started to come , yes I blamed her for it , , since I for got I had this stuff ,

so when we fought about it I got harsh , and blamed her till she found them in my truck , so now , this issue came up wt do I deserve as a bdsm punishment , over my bare tied up ass ,

but no you guys need to get sadistic ,

so from now on ill just ask one person at time period ,

thanks for no help and making her and I feel unwelcome

dude, if this was meant as some sort of bdsm roleplay, you should have said as much - it was poised as a real question. next time, be clear - not our fault if you don't communicate properly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it was for FEMALE ONLY TO ANSWER and it was as a ? that if you were in my girls spot the day of the fight wt would you do to my ass as a punishment ., E X C US E ME FOR BEING DISLETSIC AND UNUSED TO ASKING SHITIN HERE ,,,,,,,,,,, like i said next time i do a 1vs 1 though my friends list and have them ask with me so you over arrogant ppl can understand
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I'll answer this here, instead of in the duplicate thread you made.

What you put your wife through is called emotional abuse. It's just as bad as physical abuse. You were careless, callous and mean when the blame was yours. There is no excuse for your behavior.

I would suggest that if you want a BDSM punishment for your assholery, ask a BDSM community. The vast majority here do not live that lifestyle.

That being said, my vanilla resolution would be for you to apologize sincerely and do laundry and dishes on your own for a month, to show her that you care. Maybe take her top a nice dinner or two. Then fucking get counseling for your issues.
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Dude. You hurt her feelings and left her in tears. I don't think some kinky shit is gonna fix this one.

Maybe you can save the kinky shit for the makeup sex, but for the time being, you need to focus on making things right with your wife since you know you're to blame.

Your 'punishment' should be the furthest thing from your mind right now.

This. I don't know what you mean by "punishment". Like a lot of other people who have posted, that hits me as sort of an odd word to use in reference to a fight about....what, finances? Apologise properly, bring her a nice bouquet of flowers home, lay out to her exactly how you missed paying whatever bills you missed paying and how you are not going to miss paying those bills again, maybe pick up a little more of the housework for the next six months or so, and call it good.

Yelling at your wife over a mistake that you made, to the point that she is so broken down that she cries, is straight up emotional abuse. All couples argue, sooner or later, over something, but to the point where one half of the couple is made to cry? No. That is not normal and not okay. Apologise, apologise again, and if this is a pattern in your relationship, seek counselling. Please.

ETA: Oh. I see now that this is some kind of BDSM thing. I don't even know if the "fight" really happened. I can barely understand your posts, with all the spelling errors and textspeak. I'm sure that there are some "real dominatrix [sic]" here, on the site, but your thread title and original post did not indicate that you were looking for advice from a dominatrix or someone in the BDSM lifestyle, and so you received responses from "vanilla" sorts, like myself. If you want advice on BDSM whatever, I would kindly suggest posting in the BDSM lifestyle forums.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just reread this post and now understand what you were looking for. As it was over 2 months ago I would think it was resolved. So what in going to tell you can be used on you the next time you fuck up.

First I would tell you to strip naked and kneel at the foot of my bed and bend over on to the mattress. I would place cuffs on each wrist then tie you with your arms spread wide to the head board. Then tie your legs spread wide to the legs of the bed. With a thin rope I would tie it around you nuts with 2 loops that I would attach lead weights too. Probably a pound or two to each loop.

Second I would get my self all fixed up for a very hot date. A good bubble bath with my favorite oils. With you watching I would apply my most erotic and slutty style of make up. Then make you watch as I get dressed up like a slut. Starting with one of my black lace garter belts and black lace stockings, then my black lace up leather CFTS (Cum Fuck This Slut) high heel boots. My shortest black leather mini skirt with a black sheer blouse leaving the buttons unbuttoned to the one just below my hard nipple line. As you noticed no bra or panties. I want my hard nipples and tits visible. As well I want to be able to flash my freshly totally shaven smooth tattooed cunt at will.

Then I would lay out in front of you a whip, a cane, a flogger, the one with the 12 X 2 inch carved wooden cock for a handle, and a wide leather belt. I would make you choose which one I would use to deliver the lashes that will be only the first part of your punishment. Any one of them except the flogger I would use to start said punishment. If you choose the flogger, it is only then that I would inform you that you have chosen the last apparatus I will use for said punishment. I would place a collar around your neck that says slave. Then a ball gag in your mouth so the neighbors will not be disturbed.

I would begin to deliver hard lashes to you ass and thighs. I would NOT begin softly. You deserve a brutal punishment for making me cry. I would use all three until you began to cry. Then with the flogger until I know your ass is num. Now with your ass num I would shove the wooden cock handle up your fucking ass. With the flogger firmly up your ass you look complete. Looking just like the horses ass you were.

I would place a pan under you because I don't want you messing up my carpet. I will be nice and remove the weights and rope from around your nuts. I don't want you loosing them just yet. Then I will inform you I am going to the biker bar to find me a real man or two or three or maybe even more. I will tell you that if you are a good slave I will let you clean all the cum out of my cunt and ass when I return some time tomorrow. I would slip on my vest to cover my tits for the trip letting you know I plan on it coming off once I'm inside the bar. Before I leave a place just gothic CDs in the player and press loop play. I will Leave only the 2 red lights in the ceiling fan on, letting it be a reminder you wife will be whoring around while I'm gone.

Is this more inline as to what you were looking for? I knew y'all were into the BDSM scene when I first read your post some time ago. I thought that form of punishment y'all already had in place.

NO I'm not a real mistress / Dom in my real life. I'm the submissive, sex slave slut. Hubbie and Steven are my permanent Masters / Doms. They do occasionally lend me out to other Masters / Mistresses / Doms.

Brandie
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
kick your ass out and file for divorce sounds about right to me. that what you're looking for?

You forgot the part about demanding: "HALF" -- speed ahead to the 90 second mark for the inside info.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Time for you to do some serious ass kissing like flowers, out to a fancy dinner, clean the house then offer your sorry ass up for all and any sort of punishment she chooses and have an assortment of tools ready for her to use. My personal choice of tools would be my riding crop, a butt plug, some cord, nipple clamps or clothes pins and a strap on.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Carve a butt plug out of a large piece of fresh ginger root and stick it up your arse.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Carve a butt plug out of a large piece of fresh ginger root and stick it up your arse.

he was asking to be punished, Liz, not rewarded. *rolls eyes*

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
he was asking to be punished, Liz, not rewarded. *rolls eyes*

How about eating a cactus?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Pineapples in short supply then?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok guys just drop the issue here , I got the answer I was looking for from
NOLAHotGal ...... she the only one that understood wt I was looking for so now drop the nasty posts ,

if you didn't want to help in the first place then you should have stayed out
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by medic42017
ok guys just drop the issue here , I got the answer I was looking for from
NOLAHotGal ...... she the only one that understood wt I was looking for so now drop the nasty posts ,

if you didn't want to help in the first place then you should have stayed out

somebody's kind of touchy.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Are the mods bullying a new member again?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
Are the mods bullying a new member again?

i'd like to apologize for having a sense of humor. won't happen again.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'd like to apologize for having a sense of humor. won't happen again.

LOL, as if ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'd like to apologize for having a sense of humor won't happen again.

When and where was that please? .. I must have missed that.