Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help him find the g spot... please!

last reply
46 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok, i need help with helping my boyfriend to find that all elusive g-spot - i dont think its that elusive but there we go.

We've been together about 2 months and the sex is great apart from i havent cum yet. I have absolutely no troubles by myself () but i cant explain to him what the technique is to find the g spot... how to move the fingers and that.

I was considering showing him a web page or something that will explain it alot better than i can but i dont know how to go about it. I dont want to make him feel inadequate or awkward, but it would be soooo great if he knew how.

So what, do i just ring him up one day and say take a look at this (page i mean). Help?!
MM one of the things i like to do as a guy is to ask my partner "What can I do To make it more enjoyable for you?"

If I don't get it right show me how you want me to do it to make it incredible for you.

Then turn it around and say this is something i want you to try on me. Then show him.

Hope this helps.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Maybe I'm missing something here...but it seems like this could be solved, and be fun for both, if you simply guide his hand, and/or his cock, in such as way inside of you until both of you are sure he's got it.

If you have no problem finding it, I'm sure you could show him yourself, no? That way, no embarassment or inadequacy issues should come into play.
I would imagine 'finger piggybacking' might work. Have him put his finger right over yours as you find it, then switch and put yours over his.
As for how to get him to do it, you could tell him truthfully that this is one of the things that totally gets you off. If you haven't cum with him, then he is clearly missing out - though he may not realize it. Making your woman cum is tied for the top two experiences of sex, at least for yours truly, so he's so far cut out of half the fun. I guarantee that if he realizes he can do it, and watches you when it happens, he'll be hooked and will not sweat any 'learning curve' it might take.
hi i think that i noticed with some other posts is they assume you and he are comfortable with what is essentially you touching yourself while he is there; i dont want to make that assumption; so if you arent then perhaps this is part of the issue that needs to be addressed; and i suppose the question in my mind is has he seen you find it yourself and orgasm by doing so; hopefully for him to witness this would be a turn on for him as well as educational and fun rather than threatening to his fragile male ego; but my own experience, not vast i grant u, suggests most men love to watch women bring themselves to orgasm and cant wait to join in; or and this is just another thought you said 'you cant explain' it to him, so is it you that feels uncomfortable 'demonstrating' what you do
ooh i know an idea, how about you demonstrate on something suitable, like maybe a lemon with the top cut off and to make things fair you could practice your technique (i am sure its very good but just in the interests of fairness) on a cucumber, it might be a fun jokey game to play and take some of the embarassment factor out of it
I like the idea if the 'finger piggybacking' idea. Although i dont think its so much of finding it, which is fairly easy, but how to stimulate it. I'm thinking a fair few drinks, and some playing around, and keeping at it til we get there. Also if i ask him what i can do better/differently then it wont be so bad.

Thanks for the replies guys, keep em coming!
Gals, maybe you can help out Double-M with your own style for stimulating the G-spot.
You start the learning curve. Go to work on him with your hands or mouth, and ask him (all sexy-like, of course) "You like that? Is there anything I can do to make it even better?" Just tell him; "I want to be the best lover for you that I can be, so I need you to tell me what you really like so I can do it for you."

Then reverse the roles and you guide him with verbal cues. Be honest with him... when he gets his fingers going, tell him "little to the left." You know, be sexy - breathy, moan, let him know you're enjoying what he's doing, but offer gentle guidance. When he gets it right for a moment, let him know it with your voice.

Nothing is more important to any relationship than communication. No communication, no relationship. This holds true in bed as well as out of it.
Ok, cool, thanks for all the advice everyone. I'm feeling more confident about this now (and excited) smile

Sadly it'll be next Saturday before i see him next, but it'll be worth it
Brad here ..found something ...

hi again you have probably got all the advice you need now but just in case i actually found a website all about it called findingtheg-spot dot com ; so if everything else fails and i hope it doesnt and you have great fun trying and locating yr gspot, just leave this page open on yr laptop or pc where he will find it
Thats cool, thanks. I have no problem finding it by myself, this is just for him. Spoke to him last night about it and he's up for it. And if he's not... well tough tits, I'm gonna make sure i get mine
Ok, so i had my boyfriend over last night. The sex was really good but guess what... i didnt come.

I tried to show him how to finger me so that he gets my g-spot but he didnt get it and i had to get him to stop him after a while cos he hurt me.

I dont know what to do and its really frustrating and upsetting me.

Please, any ideas?? sad
Quote by MMonroe
Ok, so i had my boyfriend over last night. The sex was really good but guess what... i didnt come.

I tried to show him how to finger me so that he gets my g-spot but he didnt get it and i had to get him to stop him after a while cos he hurt me.

I dont know what to do and its really frustrating and upsetting me.

Please, any ideas?? sad

Stop thinking of yourself ..and concentrate on his
satisfaction ... its his only interest
Ok, well thanks for that, very helpful

Its definately not from a lack of trying on his part, believe me, just the wrong kind of trying.

Any helpful suggestions??
buy a vibrator that works really well for you, and just get him to hold it
First, what is he doing wrong?
Second, does he repeat the same wrong method when he's to try something else?

Third - I want to help but I don't even go well with my own body so I have no practical advices really.
Hope it works out well for you two.
Well, I have a really good site i can show him, so once he's read that i can guide him as well. To be honest i dont think he knows what i'm trying to get him to do, as in, he doesnt know about the g-spot, so thats not helping obviously.

Spoke to somebody earlier and she had some good advice so I'm just gonna keep trying. *sigh*
Quote by MMonroe
Well, I have a really good site i can show him, so once he's read that i can guide him as well. To be honest i dont think he knows what i'm trying to get him to do, as in, he doesnt know about the g-spot, so thats not helping obviously.

Spoke to somebody earlier and she had some good advice so I'm just gonna keep trying. *sigh*

Ok get him to try feel it with his fingers first...if he knows where the general area is he can then try to aim his penis at it...also try other positions or put a pillow under your lower part of your back so you are at an angle so that he'll hit it easier...
Going along with what Lois said, have you tried doggie? Did that work? It seems the position would make it directly stimulate it with his penis.
an easy way, (this helped me) is to get him to hold out his left hand in front of himself. Get him to touch his index to his thumb thus making a circle like he was giving the okay sign. This represents your vagina. next get him to insert his fingers into said hole until they are at this second knuckle. Then get him to press up on his hand. Voila. G spot. If he doesn't get it after this, it isn't your fault.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
This is an interesting concept...

I dont think I have a gspot so I cant help you here. LOL
Quote by Lil_Birdie

I'm great at finding things.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Quote by Lil_Birdie

you don't have a g-spot?
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie

Me too... I'd be more than willing to lend a helping hand Birdie.
Quote by Susan
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie

I think our services are needed once again Susan....

We have to live up to our company's motto...

"We won't stop until the customer is fully satisfied"

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Susan
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie

You have my complete and undivided attention...
Your partner needs to take charge in satisfying you, its too easy to look after ones self, pratice and experimenting will get you want you want!
What you should do is try a different partner (Man or Woman) to see if the "Cumming" issue is isolated with him....
Good luck and enjoy the sex instead of turning it in to a goal!
Run
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Susan
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie

You have my complete and undivided attention...

Yes fully satisfied over and over again.

Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie

If Zaf can't help I doubt anyone can, but I could give it a try ;)
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20