feeling disregarded..

last reply
5 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So for like the last two and a half years or so, I have basically felt sexually disregarded by my boyfriend. We used to have great sex, but now days, on the blue moon occassion when we do have sex, its just missing the passion. I work hard to have a good body and I personally think I have only got more attractive than I used to be, but I not calling myself a model or anything like that. He calls me sexy and and he'll occassionally touch me but thats about it. I just don't know if its me thats the problem or if it's something going on with him. I don't know what to do anymore because I am a very sexual person and I love him but I don't want to end up cheating because I'm not getting what I crave. Am i horrible?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No you are not horrible. Have you spoken to your boyfriend about this matter. Maybe he doesn't realise that you require sex more often.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe you should put him in a situation that provides him a chance to get worked up, I girl I once dated fell victim to my work stress we went out with friends and she started getting frisky under the table with all of her friends right there we ended up making multiple trips to my jeep for not so quick quickies.

one more thing that has happened to me is when my ex and I would go out we ended up with her friends going around town, one of the worst situations you can be in as a guy is with a group man bashing drunken girls. She also was famous for needing a quick stop at the mall to get something, just to let you know quick stop at the mall for lingerie awesome, quick stop at the mall for a five hour spending spree on bed linen and you might get stranded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it is not you. Maybe he is dealing with something and just has lost respect for himself.

The only good advice one can give you is to open the lines of communication with him.

And you never know. It could just be somewhere along the line, you both stopped connecting, work, life etc... got in the way... and didn't even realise when it became a habit.

Good luck!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not horrible to want sex with your partner, it's entirely normal. I agree with Woman here, it sounds like there could be some other factor at work. Poor self esteem can mess so thoroughly with your mind that enjoying sex becomes an impossibility. Try and talk to him about how you feel by all means, but be ready for the root cause to be nothing to do with sex, or even you. Quite often it can be something entirely unrelated to you that is causing the problems. I hope you sort it out, it sounds like you really care about him and you deserve to have your wicked way with him whenever you want it!
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. You need to talk to him about things, that's the only way that you're going to know what's up between the two of you.

2. Not to be rude, but why has this been going on for 2 and 1/2 years without being addressed?
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.