drunk sex

last reply
51 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I do have another comment on this. We like to booze. It's mutual. She likes her wine, however, I've seen her shotgun beer. Loves her amaretto and whiskey sour drinks. Not to mention L.I.T. More than once, she has been home during the day while I'm off at work. I get home, she's there with a glass of potion, barely dressed, if you can call it that, telling me that if I want in it, I need to drink! Well now, did she me under that circumstance? We always enjoyed sex under the influence. Usually just a buzz, maybe a bit more as going to far with it makes for very bad sex. She's not the only woman I've had sex while drunk. A lot of my prior girlfriends liked to drink. Sometimes we would have sex, not always. I never forced it on any of the women I was with. It was available if they chose to partake in it. I always keep a supply on hand. I never made a "run" just so we could screw drunk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whilst I think having drinks say a bottle of wine between you is a good for relaxing and supressing any nerves its best not to over do it . Its best keeping yourselves in control of the situation so there will be no regrets later .
Lurker
0 likes
Another interesting thing, my wife had a girlfriend once, they were so close that the other woman moved in with us for a summer. She was a complete lush. I wouldn't call her a complete alcoholic, she could sober up and go to her professional job, but once home, she could drink beer all night. Since we were all 3 sleeping together, most of the sex we had, she was drunk. On weekends when sleeping in was ok, we would drink with her until we were all heavily drunk. Sex would happen without notice during these wild nights. I never recall regretting anything from the sex. One night my wife fell out of the bed, but this was late, middle of the night after we had all gone to sleep. That was most likely due to a crowded bed!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I can speak only for myself. Neither alcohol or any other drug enhances the sexual experience for me. I know too many women who have suffered emotionally and physically from having sex while drunk or stoned. My then boyfriend (now husband) went to a Santana concern years ago. The man in front of us told his wife that he remembered attending a Santana concert back in the 1970's but that he was so high that he didn't remember much of the concert. His wife and him were snorting coke. I told my boyfriend that he wouldn't probably remember too much of this one either.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had drunk sex mainly when younger but I generally regretted it. Usually wrong person or just found myself in an uncomfortable situation. Personally nowadays I like to remain in control of my body so usually don't find myself in compromising situations. If I'm with friends we look out for each other. It's much more sensible and the sex is way better too as a fringe benefit.
0 likes
I guess this is an old thread topic. A few glasses of wine and feeling squiffy always lessens the inhibitions. Drinking and being merry and having naughty things happen after a night out, enjoyable. However, who the hell would find someone who is rat arsed, sexy? A turn off imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I guess this is an old thread topic. A few glasses of wine and feeling squiffy always lessens the inhibitions. Drinking and being merry and having naughty things happen after a night out, enjoyable. However, who the hell would find someone who is rat arsed, sexy? A turn off imo.

Know anyone who got pregnant while married from other through drunk sex?
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM

Know anyone who got pregnant while married from other through drunk sex?

I can't say I do, no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I can't say I do, no.

Ever try swinging?
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM

Ever try swinging?

No, not my bag. I'm a very thankful for my hunky fella. He's enough for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say nothing mentioned in any of the above postings have ever happened to me since I do not drink. I wouldn't be with someone that did either. CKC, I agree 100% with your posting above here. To that I might also add dumb and stupid.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
The General's Daughter
0 likes
Quote by LikeToWrite
I can honestly say nothing mentioned in any of the above postings have ever happened to me since I do not drink. I wouldn't be with someone that did either. CKC, I agree 100% with your posting above here. To that I might also add dumb and stupid.

Sex is too beautiful to have my senses dulled …..
0 likes
No. Straightedge and I don't like having sex w/ men/women who have consumed alcohol/drugs.

Yucky yuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Impurethoughts, I don't think we have much in common with each other as far as our general likes goes, but I certainly agree with your comment here. Whether sex is involved or not, I don't want anything to do with a drinker. I should have added 'drugs' to my original comment, but this thread's title doesn't mention them so I hadn't thought of drugs. Looks as if you and I and CKC have at least one thing is common. I love your final words, 'Yucky yuk'. smile I couldn't have said it any better.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AliceDee
Stoned sex is way better.

Agree with this for sure. Sloppy drunk sex isn’t fun giving or receiving, but something about pot always seems to bring out the “monkey” sex options.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I prefer to be drug-free having sex. I don't need alcohol or weed to get in the mood nor I think it enhances the experience.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Has happened. Don't really regret it. Was boozy and we got horny. Big deal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I had a lot of drunk sex. These days if I have two beers I'll probably fall asleep.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I was never able to get hard after drinking enough to make me drunk.

So the question is… how drunk is drunk for a bloke? It’s easy for a bloke to take advantage of a woman when she’s had way too many.