Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

does it bother you to know about your partners previous lovers?

last reply
106 replies
11.6k views
6 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have always enjoyed hearing about my former and current lovers experiences. It is both highly erotic and gives you an insight as to what they like and dislike. Most times women are reluctant to talk about former sexual experiences. I love laying in bed nude while a woman talks about her lovers as I caress her.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

No, doesn't bother me.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I'd be much more interested in my partner's current lovers.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely not. The more the merrier.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

With a steady experienced partner, it's nice to know that he's sown his wild oats - and hopefully, you have too. So neither of us is under any pressure to fulfill any persisting sexual fantasies (you are each other's fantasy, if anything). Nothing in either of your pasts could or should compare to what you have in the here-and-now. It's all water under the bridge, and an interesting insight into the person they've become.

The Goddess
0 likes

It never bothered me because I was his last! 💕

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

why should it? i mean, turn it around - should it bother them to know about your previous lovers? if so, that's kind of a deal breaker for me, tbh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I have always encouraged my partner to be open and honest with me, as I am with her. I would love to know the intimate details of her past, and I will share mine if I can tell that she wants to know. I’ve been with plenty of partners that did not want to know anything and didn’t share any of their past - and those closed off relationships were short lived. I don’t understand someone being jealous of someone else that they never knew or was before my time with them.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I have always enjoyed hearing about my former and current lovers experiences. It is both highly erotic and gives you an insight as to what they like and dislike. Most times women are reluctant to talk about former sexual experiences. I love laying in bed nude while a woman talks about her lovers as I caress her.

I find it hot as hell, and I am competitive that way... 😜

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not at all bothered by it. Everyone has a past so it's best not to dwell on it and just use that knowledge to make life better now and in the future.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No, the past could never hold a flame to the present.

0 likes

My wife hasn’t told me the whole truth about past partners. She hasn’t told me about 2 men she had bareback fucks with as revenge when we were going through a rough patch before we got married. One fucked her twice when she had two back massages from him just 2 weeks apart. One an Electrician seduced her and fucked her while re-wiring our flat. She has kept it secret but I learned about them from others. I also suspect she had sex with a man 15 years older than her who was a bit of a mentor to her, who she says ‘opened her eyes’ to the ways of the world. I read a text to her by him where he said he wanted to bend her over a table and fuck her hard. She allowed me to read it, said she never read it and that she would never have sex with such an older man. He had an open marriage and was a cuckold.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

One night after making love my husband asked if I would tell him about all my previous sexual experiences as it would turn him on . I started speaking slowly of my sexual experience and how my first time was when I found myself saying we should take turns telling each other of our past before we met . I was as turned on as he was which led to us making love again . This happens every time we do this , so now we have no secrets at all and are starting to tell each other our sexual fantasies .

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I not only love to hear women talk in detail about their past experiences but also recreate some of their favorite ones. Most women are reluctant to talk about their past.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It's exciting to hear about a partner's previous sex life. I'm not a jealous person, and their past is part of who they have become. If he or she has enjoyed sex with other people, then I'm more than happy to know the juicy details.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No, not at all. I know he has moved on and loves me, so it is the same as if talking about the weather 😂 women who flirt with him (often in front of me) on the other hand can evoke some mixed feelings (fear that he would like them more than me and leave me, pride that other women find him attractive and interesting, arousal as I imagine them joining us in bed).

Quantum Tease
0 likes

No, not in particular. In general for the reasons many have voiced above: we are together by choice.