47.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes ?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes if they get to know each other well, give time, I think it's not sex that will connect two ppl here, it will the chemistry that will do for them to fall for each other
Lurker
0 likes
Yes if they get to know each other well, give time, I think it's not sex that will connect two ppl here, it will the chemistry that will do for them to fall for each other
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I've been on and off the site a long time. A lot of people aren't completely honest on here. Many play a persona or can be very brave behind a keyboard. Getting to know the real person takes a lot of time and it's hard to know if you're seeing the real person or not. I've watched a bunch of couples meet, fall in "love", and explode. Several were very fake and I think that's more the rule than the exception.

I fell in love on here. We met in person and it turned into a real relationship for several years. It's possible and some marriages have resulted from Lush love.
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Yes but some are just fun.

One is ready to make the plunge while the other is married and will sneak out... if your ass is married and truly knows that they won't get divorce to be w/ their cyber partner then why string them along? Then they break up and the one that has baggage will find another cyber and swoon all over again.

It's laughable.

I love Lush but some are you are whack w/ these relationships.

And no, I don't do cyber/long distant relationships. I only speak from what I've heard from other's.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know about 'Love' ?

But when you happen to meetup with certain members 'Lust' certainly rears its' ugly head (in more ways than one).
Lurker
0 likes
Love is blind was meant for cyberspace, whoever coined it was away of their time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is now about the place that you met the person it is about the person who you met. I could think of far more embarrassing places that people have told me they met there wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an emotional slave, so I do think there are real people here, falling in love with the other's true selves. Just like dating sites, where some really doesn't connect people, I do think this site connects few people with the like mindset and personality .. just a few who are willing to share themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

We never get to pick and choose where love will find us.  It can happen any place at any time.  Lush isn't any different. 

In the real world you find the person attractive. But be honest with yourself.  It wasn't until after you've talked with the other person that you started to feel something more meaningful.  

Lush is just doing it in reverse. First you chat and them. Then you see what they look like.  Chances are the look aspect took a back seat. 

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I joined the lush mobile chatroom and would see him around, he intrigued me. One day, I worked up the courage to pm him, desperately in lust. And somehow... we just clicked. Somehow our cyber scenes always made me melt and fall a little more. Within weeks we had progressed to sexy and non-sexy phone calls, normal pics and the occasional video chat. It was a whirlwind. For months, we would spend up to 3 hours a day talking. 

1500 miles apart, our real lives and our own caution made us wait 8 months to meet irl. It was well worth it. I never once had even a hint of doubt or anxiety or hesitation during that long weekend. 

We are now over 14 months into this long distance relationship, with several more meetings under our belts and planning the move that will see us living together. 

We still talk every chance we get.. and it just keeps getting better.