11 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi All,
I just want an advice of you.

I am having an affair with a two men. It is just a physical relationship with them. They know about each other. Unintentionally some days back we three met together in party where they forced me to have a 3some. But I refused as I am afraid of it.

Now every time I meet them, they ask me about the same. I am in confused state whether to accept or not.

And personally I have an hidden desire to do that too.

Will you ppl advice me what to do? what precautions should I take?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never ever let them force you to do something you don't want to do. If they keep up or increase the pressure I'd advise dumping both of them like hot rocks. No one needs the discomfort or potential danger of that situation.

On the other hand, if you have a real hidden desire for it, you should ask yourself why you see this as something to be afraid of instead of an opportunity. Perhaps you don't trust either or both of them enough yet, and that's an important piece of knowledge.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the concept appeals to you, but not in a forced way. These guys are into force and should be avoided. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future for you to have a threesome the way you want to; maybe after finding a boyfriend or girlfriend first.

Welcome to the forum, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome! Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable. There will probably be more men who will make you feel comfortable if it's soemthing you want to do in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your advice.

Actually speaking they didnot really forced me to do 3some. Both of them are loving, caring and treats me well.

Only that we three want to try something different and add spice to our relation. I also wanted to experience such a out of the way experience.

But in a way thanks again you all for your advice. I have make up my mind. I will go with them. It is decided tonite only.

Wish me luck guys. I will tell you all my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello sexysush. As the other members have said, don't ever do anything against your wishes.

Do we get a live video feed to the site here at Lush?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello sexysush. As the other members have said, don't ever do anything against your wishes.

Do we get a live video feed to the site here at Lush?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys,

It was a amazing last nite for me. It was a great fun to be loved by two cock at a same time. I was angry with myself that I kept myself away from such a fun for so long.
Both the guys were great and they took care of me very well. They never forced me for anything..We had a fun at a private bunglow outside a town. came back early in the morning when they dropped me at my place.

Yet we have not planned for the next time. I am just eagerly waiting for that.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Sush. It just proves that threesomes can and do work sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why dont u write a story about it . oh ya are you ready to try a 4some ill volunteer
lol plz add me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad you enjoyed it, especially since it seemed to be a fantasy for you. Two or more men is my favorite thing to do. You need to now bring another man into the scene, three is even better than two. It really gets me off to know that I can pleasure 3 men at the same time.

sinnndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexysush
Hi guys,

It was a amazing last nite for me. It was a great fun to be loved by two cock at a same time. I was angry with myself that I kept myself away from such a fun for so long.
Both the guys were great and they took care of me very well. They never forced me for anything..We had a fun at a private bunglow outside a town. came back early in the morning when they dropped me at my place.

Yet we have not planned for the next time. I am just eagerly waiting for that.

THAT"S AWESOME!!! When I first read this thread I thought damn she's got my fantasy right infront of her and I was going to post go for it. Now write us a story about it please. That one will be really HOT!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh god...three ladies would be amazing. I would love it to look down and see and feel three tongues on my dick and hands and lips and boobs everywhere... *brain explodes*

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.