Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy 500th, Fluttered (Poet)

last reply
9 replies
4 watchers
7 likes

Congratulations to my longtime friend, Adrian (aka Fluttered, Poet) for joining an elite club of authors publishing 500 stories on Lush! smile

He's not only a remarkable man outside these walls, spending his life helping those who can't help themselves, but he's brought joy to so many here with his kinky quill.

Below is a link to his 500th:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/an-ode-to-love

Love you, Poet! ❤️

WOW! Congratulations indeed, Poet! I'll probably get there – in 20 or 30 years!

Felicitations, and congratulations, and huzzahs!

Drop into Rumps, and I'll stand you a drink or six!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Wow, 500 poems! Impressive! All the ones I've read have been high standard. Congratulations!

Wow! Well done, Fluttered! 😘X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

My! Such an achievement, many congratulations, Fluttered. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Thank you to each. I’m generally a modest soul that shuns the limelight, however I shall take a bow on this occasion

I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.

I've modded a lot of Fluttered's poetry, and look forward to seeing a new in the queue each day.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide

Awesome work my friend & Poet mentor! worship

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝