Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Many Famous Stories?

last reply
104 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I have written 109 stories and 73 of them are famous. I also have 9 stories that have reached legendary.
Quote by mter100
I have written 109 stories and 73 of them are famous. I also have 9 stories that have reached legendary.

Congratulations. You're amazing. WOW!!!!

Hugs,
Mysterious
Xo
Numerous but I am a modest man .. I dont want the badge.
Mysteria, there is no one better than you. I am sure one day you will surpass me in both categories!
Not a single one, though Molten Core is the closest. Instead, I have eleven RR's and three EP's. I'm very happy with those numbers.
Quote by mter100
Mysteria, there is no one better than you. I am sure one day you will surpass me in both categories!

I think we should write a story together....We both have awesome fans and loads of views. Let's talk about it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Quote by RavenStar
Not a single one, though Molten Core is the closest. Instead, I have eleven RR's and three EP's. I'm very happy with those numbers.

Quality over quantity.

L x
I joined the 'Famous' club in January with my story "Youth Revisited" in the MILF category.

Part 2 of "Sliding Down the Rabbit Hole" co-written with GreenEyedKitty75 (Anal) should make Famous within the next couple of months.
I have fewer than some might believe, but I've always written what I wanted to write before considering what might be popular to write. The result is a high level of critical success with a perhaps lower number of famous stories than one might expect me to have considering my time here.

My friends truly enjoy my work though, and I'm well respected so I'm content to know the views will come in due time.
Milik the red,

I no your work is very well respected as is a lot of the other writers out there on Lush, and you are right the key is keeping happy the people you cater to. I know hitting a famous story is great but writing what you feel can be just as important.
There's four less after I deleted all my stories ....

Van
I have 17 Famous Stories and 1 Legendary story... but then I write a LOT!
Quote by Master_Jonathan
I have 17 Famous Stories and 1 Legendary story... but then I write a LOT!

i can testify to that! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Out of 446 stories and poems I only have six Famous stories.

Teachers Always Have a Pet - College Sex

Bonnie Blue the Little Cum Slut - Hardcore

Basement Party I - MILF

Seducing the Neighbors (part one)

Seducing the Neighbors (part two) - all 3 Seduction

Seducing the Neighbors (part three)

(I was also lucky enough to get awarded an RR for the third in the series.)
None...

But I am within a few thousand for a couple
Quote by Ping
None...

But I am within a few thousand for a couple

I am sure you will have many, many famous stories. I love your stories.

I am still shocked that I have one. The first story I ever wrote for here.

Twin Extra Long Part 1
Quote by Gillianleeeza

I am sure you will have many, many famous stories. I love your stories.

I am still shocked that I have one. The first story I ever wrote for here.

Twin Extra Long Part 1

Well... it's quite obvious why Twin Beds went famous.

College makes a young girl do wondrous things.

I just looked through my library and 6 more of my stories have gone famous. I now have 52

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
I now have one Famous Story. I know it's old hat for some people but it pleases the devil out of me.

Trading Favors hit 30,000 and I got a badge!