Login

Feeling Slutty :)

last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
11 watchers
45 likes
Rookie Scribe

Feel a little awkward about "pimping" my profile, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a wallflower here. Don't mean to be promotional, but I have written some stories that I'm hoping will please. Same with my pics/video 😊 If you leave a hot comment I'll (try to) reply and will love you forever. Like I said, I'm here to feel slutty. Speaking of which:

Rookie Scribe

Quote by keylime314159

Is that a freckle I see?

It is indeed 😘

Rookie Scribe

Hi Sexy Slut mmmmm ill go back and read your storys looking for your sexy pics mm

Rookie Scribe

Beautiful body

Rookie Scribe

I've licked, i mean seen this pic 4 times and stroked and missed the damn freckle until now. I'm embarrassed!

Rookie Scribe

Quote by Luke_55

Beautiful body

Love your boobs to suck on

Yummy that gorgeous, would love to devour every single line, thought and flesh.

Active Ink Slinger

Hey there Gorgeous, I'd love to map your body with my lips. Memorize every curve and fold.

Rookie Scribe

Mmmmm love to have my cock sliding in between those gorgeous tits 😘❤️🍆

So, never done this before. But, I need this. I have been married for way too long, and curbed my inner self way too much. I hope, in this forum, without judging eyes, I can talk to people. I was very conscious about my body, until I decided to embrace it.

Quote by Cum_and_Read

Feel a little awkward about "pimping" my profile, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a wallflower here. Don't mean to be promotional, but I have written some stories that I'm hoping will please. Same with my pics/video 😊 If you leave a hot comment I'll (try to) reply and will love you forever. Like I said, I'm here to feel slutty. Speaking of which:

U have a beautiful body. More power to you, darling.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by ExpressiveIndianWoman

So, never done this before. But, I need this. I have been married for way too long, and curbed my inner self way too much. I hope, in this forum, without judging eyes, I can talk to people. I was very conscious about my body, until I decided to embrace it.

You are a wonderfully attractive lady.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Cum_and_Read

Ive just spent the morning reading your stories as I wait for mine to be published and let's just say wow 😲

Active Ink Slinger

Love your sari, fabric looks amazing

Lush, it seems, fuels imaginations to express their innermost fantasies. Body type, age, and sexual affiliation can change rapidly to accommodate virtually any situation you can encounter. I have yet to see a story about a hermorphidite experience but I am sure that someone with a much more creative mind than mine could construct something.

Body type! Good Lord! Who on Lush is that selective? Most would fuck a hole in a tree if it was agreeable.

You look lovely darling. Go for it

Quote by Icarus4

Body type! Good Lord! Who on Lush is that selective? Most would fuck a hole in a tree if it was agreeable.

Only if the tree consented. Got wood?

Rookie Scribe

Would love to embrace your lovely body.