last reply
154 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Oneline
Quote by gav
To quote Nic's initial post "Here's a fun little competition."

This was never meant to get into an egoistical face off.

To ensure the system cannot be gained, an IP address can only increment the same members profile page once per hour. When this was first launched, everyone started out on a level playing field, with 0 views.

I didnt know it resetted every hour, thought it was every 24!!

I designed this counter so an ip address would record once per hour. I didn't want people using a shared IP, or a proxy server to be penalised.
Gav should be wearing his Super Man costume today. Once again he swoops in and saves the day. LOL
All I can say is sorry and wish now I hadn't said anything. I just thought this was a place to share your opinion. As lydia stated Pixies comment was made in good fun. Not one assumed mine was. Again sorry. And thanks to you gav for answering my question. Bye all, will not bother you again
Well all I have to say is it's a sad world when Dbarclay's butt gets more hits than my boobs!!
Seems another thread has gone bad. And WHY does my name keep popping up in peoples conversations?? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Thx Gav.

Who wants the competition ended early?
I dont! Its the spirit of the competition that matters. Just because a few people have their panties on too tight doesnt mean we need to end it early. I say let it go on!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Quote by Pixie
I dont! Its the spirit of the competition that matters. Just because a few people have their panties on too tight doesnt mean we need to end it early. I say let it go on!

Need help with those panties pixie..?
Quote by MissKitty
All I can say is sorry and wish now I hadn't said anything. I just thought this was a place to share your opinion. As lydia stated Pixies comment was made in good fun. Not one assumed mine was. Again sorry. And thanks to you gav for answering my question. Bye all, will not bother you again

We don’t do it on purpose, it’s just that most of us don’t know you enough to know if you’re saying this in a “good way” or a “bad way” – and we just go with our gut.
Quote by LushPrincess
Quote by Pixie

Ha ha mara! But my panties arent the ones in question. LOL
Quote by Pixie
Quote by LushPrincess
Quote by Pixie

Ha ha mara! But my panties arent the ones in question. LOL

aww
I have to say M you've milked this for all it's worth! Good timing on the story submissions too, that seems to really push people to the top of the pile.
Quote by Pixie

I agree! Let the competition continue. I mean you can't possibly make everybody happy all of the time!

Shoot....I am not even in the top 10.....(pages that is)

I’m trying to be sneaky – plus I really do like the attention! [phew feels good to get that off my chest]
HOT avatar LushPrincess
I think Mara has won by a knockout fair and square.

And now everyone knows what gets best results they might copy her and this competition is going to affect the story postings.
Or people think it will.

Any female high on that list publishing something new is going to have her motives doubted and that's not fair.

So I hope you end it and declare Mara the winner. No one can argue she doesn't deserve it.
I think you could be right Steff. I don't think I could take another month of this!
Well now I feel bad I’m sorry if I’ve upset anyone…
Quote by LushPrincess
Well now I feel bad I’m sorry if I’ve upset anyone…

Well don't and you haven't.

It's been great entertainment and you've been great fun to watch.

Edit.

Oh shit. I feel like I just turned the music off at a party.

Can't we have a vote to go on or not?
I'm sorry if I caused a problem, I just sort of felt like my friends were being insulted...I don't take kindly to that.
Quote by nicola
Is it time for the crickets?

I am almost afraid to click on that....lol.
What about a poll then?

Yes to go on.

No to stop
Quote by MissKitty

Oh stop being a drama queen .... get back her and flash your tits ..all will be forgiven
You can see how well my Ass is doing ...nearly in the top 3 ...

well actually 139th
Quote by steffanie

I think Mara has won by a knockout fair and square.

And now everyone knows what gets best results they might copy her and this competition is going to affect the story postings.
Or people think it will.

Any female high on that list publishing something new is going to have her motives doubted and that's not fair.

So I hope you end it and declare Mara the winner. No one can argue she doesn't deserve it.

NEVER ... it end when I win .... her score is just a blip ..with my 12in wonga on display my score will rocket
Quote by nicola
I think you could be right Steff. I don't think I could take another month of this!

Second the motion.
Roll up, roll up, artistic writing seeking whore, must get the most on the leaderboard of visits to my profile: I have hot black and white picky's and a great list of friends who's stories you must all read. My favourite list is the best there is, roll roll up to the best web-site in the world.

Get your ,, and tell friends if you join you buy one friend youget onefree