Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wish a Happy Birthday to the delightful Curiousannie!

last reply
41 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

0 likes
happy happy birthday beautiful! Have a good one!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Happy birthday Annie. I hope you have an excellent day and your curiousity leads you into adventure!

Best down-under
0 likes
Quote by Cat_getsthecream
Happy Birthday lovely Annie, you are the most uplifting, inspirational and beautiful person I have ever met ❤️????????

Friends please join me in wishing Annie a Happy Birthday!

Thank you all so much for celebrating my birthday with me. I am thrilled with your love and support. I managed to get out on Saturday before Sydney's venues started to close.

Special thanks to Cat for organising this I so appreciate it gorgeous. Take care everyone and thanks again

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Lurker
0 likes

Many Wishes for you on your special day, Annie!

Awesome Lady
0 likes
It's wonderful to have a special day just for you...

Butterfly
0 likes
Butterfly
0 likes
Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!

It’s a smile from me… to wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!