Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please help me wish Midnitexpres (Tony) the best birthday ever!

last reply
91 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Love Bug
0 likes
Never could I have seen you coming, you have forever changed my life with your love. I hope I can help to make this your happiest year ever, you truly deserve it. I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday ❤

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday! Have fun finding that cake!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday midnight hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. I posted a card on your page smile Hope you have a wonderful day hugs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Tony,

Is it just me or are you actually getting hotter with each year? Happy birthday.... stay naughty.... Stay Wild!

Thanks,
ryan
Awesome Lady
0 likes
May this be the best year yet with the lovely Lilly.......Lucky Couple. Have a great Happy Birthday

Ungovernable
0 likes
Happy birthday, Tony! Best wishes to you and Lilly!

Lurker
0 likes

Lilly said she hid your cake in her vagina. Best gift ever!

I can only offer you a vagina birthday cake.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday my friend ... I hope your day is as special as you are and I hope all your wishes come true today and you have many memorable moments with Lilly each day of the year

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Happy birthday Tony. So glad you and Lilly found each other. Such a sweet story.

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!

(though I'm not sure what Tony should be happier about, a birthday or having a wonderful lady in his life to start a birthday thread for him )
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Cheers. Have a great birthday, Tony.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't know Lily very well, and don't know you at all. But Happy Birthday
0 likes
Happy birthday Mr Express!! You are such a lovely person and I wish you all the best.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Tony, and many happy returns!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Tony and Lily;
I hope you had a wonderful, sexy and loving birthday with all the wishes above. Love makes the world go round and it is Eros that drives our creativity. May the two of you be happy forever.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Tony and Lily;
I hope you had a wonderful, sexy and loving birthday with all the wishes above. Love makes the world go round and it is Eros that drives our creativity. May the two of you be happy forever.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by Lilly
Never could I have seen you coming, you have forever changed my life with your love. I hope I can help to make this your happiest year ever, you truly deserve it. I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday ❤

Thank you Baby Girl for making this day my best birthday ever. And guess what? Now it's my birthday night! Love you a lotta bit. Kisses.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by PurePurplePassion
Happy Birthday! Have fun finding that cake!!!

Thank you Dani for the Happy Birthday wishes. And yes Lilly makes everything fun.

Tony
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by georgiebites
Happy Birthday midnight hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. I posted a card on your page smile Hope you have a wonderful day hugs.

Thank you Georgie for the Happy Birthday wishes and the post on my wall. This has been the greatest day ever.

Tony
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by ryan69
Hey Tony,

Is it just me or are you actually getting hotter with each year? Happy birthday.... stay naughty.... Stay Wild!

Thanks,
ryan

Hey Ryan. Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes. Have a great day.

Tony
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
May this be the best year yet with the lovely Lilly.......Lucky Couple. Have a great Happy Birthday

Thank you Elizabeth for the Happy Birthday wishes. Lilly has definitely brought a ton of sunshine to my life. We are definitely the luckiest couple. Have a great day.

Tony
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Happy Birthday Tony!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Hey Tonysmile Things have really worked out great for you and Lilly. Much happiness for many years and a very happy B-Day/Night!!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

?hope your birthday was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!?

Say. Her. Name.

Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack

Thank you Elizabeth for the Happy Birthday wishes. Lilly has definitely brought a ton of sunshine to my life. We are definitely the luckiest couple. Have a great day.

Tony