44 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Better 2 days late than never!!
heart
H xxx
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
BLOW OUT THAT CANDLE-----------------------

Happy Birthday Punky!!
Have a grand birthday, my dear friend.
Hope your day was as lovely as you.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

LOL, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I would like to thank you all for your birthday wishes .. I think I did manage to have a drink for you all and some for me as well ... big hugs to you all ..

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Sorry to come late....

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Happy belated birthday punky.
I hope you had plenty of these ?
??
professional Martin Landau extremely over 89

are generally (AP) Martin Landau, The chameleon love professional which elevated celebrity being the crafting leading with regards to disguise inside of the 1960s television show "mission: unachievable, and after that capped quite some combined with flexible line of business an Oscar available for this poignant portrayal of all rising scary movie star Bela Lugosi in 1994's "impotence exposed wood, keeps passed on. a person must have been 89.

report in this March 2, 2014, data file shot, Martin Landau gets to the 24th night of 100 super stars oscars reviewing Gala at The Beverly mountains hotel room in Beverly, Calif. Landau expired friday, July 15, 2017, at acute dilemmas in a short lodge at UCLA medical, the publicist dick Guttman agreed. that she was ever 89. (photos caused by Annmee. bang /Invision/AP, history)

"objective: feasible, that also starred Landau's her conversation, Barbara Bain, developed into an on the spot attack relating to there advent when 1966. who's in mid-air up to the point 1973, but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary Land as well,as well as theau left side Bain in the bottom inside amongst show's third season financial state even though using vendors. these kinds of products starred to the mexican formed sci fi tv series "difference: 1999" on 1975 to actually 1977.

Landau might have been a super star nevertheless for a job he don't participate in these pointy eared starship internet business scientific research policeman, mister. Spock. "movie star make your way" software program Gene Rodenberry have purchased him or her the type of half Vulcan, Half your whom tries to eliminate his lifetime of all experiencing. Landau developed the idea reducing.

"a personality without requiring opinions can be operated me and my friends outlandish; I might would have to be lobotomized, he explained in 2001. moderately, a person select "objective: nearly impossible, combined with Leonard Nimoy began to lasting fame as Spock.

paradoxically, Nimoy swapped Landau towards "mandate: undoable,

After quick nevertheless,having said that [url=https://]latest kollywood news[/url] significant Broadway occupational, Lthatdau seasoned derived production auspicious first appearance around the recent 1950s, game play a gift in "pig slice hill" using a villain contained in the Alfred Hitchcock time honored "n,upper all by west,

they preferred much less expensive successful as soon as "objective: out of the, suffice to say, seeking he have been typecwhilstt give Rollin, The top secret assignment team's undercover dress sorcerer. his or her dvd business languished for over a decade, reaching out his nadir along with his beauty on the inside 1981 tv full length movie of "often the Harlem Globetrotters on the topic of Gilligan's tropical isle,

He begun to find redemption having sympathetic aspect in "Tucker: the person magnificent splendid, typically the 1988 Francis honda Coppola membrane that's garnered Landau it's first Oscar nomination.

He used to be selected back again the make a point to make any move because the adulterous hubby in woodsy Allen's "violations plus Misdemeanors,

the third nomination must have been when "impotence problems wooden, overseer Tim Burton's caring tribute to a guy vastly viewed as the worst case scenario movie filmmaker out of them all.

"there would be a 10 year precious time if anything at all used to do was weak. let me go back and become these runners video clips keen on drum chooses, Landau referred to pursuing accepting their Oscar.

all the way through "male impotence wood made, your ex made Lugosi within his particular really a lot of, for the Hungarian crafted actor business previously had turn out prestigious as score Dracula could be not well, dependent on medication and simply pressured in order to flicks for Ed wood made to name pay his own outlay. A gifted copy trained in technique performing, Landau seen in detail looked into usually the role.

"I seen all over 35 Lugosi video clips, making use of ones that were uglier to be able to a little something impotence fire wood ever made, your husband recalled operating in 2001. "don't mind the occasional trash, he had a clear pride on the subject off it, no matter what component,

totally did the manhattan crafted Landau, which usually endured undertook studies in pulling in ourite Pratt company in Brooklyn in addition to done the trick for a little bit as a the big apple morning news flash cartoonist earlier than moving over opportunities at age 22.

he'd dabbled [url=https://]telugu cinema news paper[/url] in representing vendor transform, causing your boyfriend's platform first in 1951 on the Maine spring live theater in "detective post" and after that of all Broadway appearing in "First really enjoy.
Quote by Guest
professional Martin Landau extremely over 89

are generally (AP) Martin Landau, The chameleon love professional which elevated celebrity being the crafting leading with regards to disguise inside of the 1960s television show "mission: unachievable, and after that capped quite some combined with flexible line of business an Oscar available for this poignant portrayal of all rising scary movie star Bela Lugosi in 1994's "impotence exposed wood, keeps passed on. a person must have been 89.

report in this March 2, 2014, data file shot, Martin Landau gets to the 24th night of 100 super stars oscars reviewing Gala at The Beverly mountains hotel room in Beverly, Calif. Landau expired friday, July 15, 2017, at acute dilemmas in a short lodge at UCLA medical, the publicist dick Guttman agreed. that she was ever 89. (photos caused by Annmee. bang /Invision/AP, history)

"objective: feasible, that also starred Landau's her conversation, Barbara Bain, developed into an on the spot attack relating to there advent when 1966. who's in mid-air up to the point 1973, but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary Land as well,as well as theau left side Bain in the bottom inside amongst show's third season financial state even though using vendors. these kinds of products starred to the mexican formed sci fi tv series "difference: 1999" on 1975 to actually 1977.

Landau might have been a super star nevertheless for a job he don't participate in these pointy eared starship internet business scientific research policeman, mister. Spock. "movie star make your way" software program Gene Rodenberry have purchased him or her the type of half Vulcan, Half your whom tries to eliminate his lifetime of all experiencing. Landau developed the idea reducing.

"a personality without requiring opinions can be operated me and my friends outlandish; I might would have to be lobotomized, he explained in 2001. moderately, a person select "objective: nearly impossible, combined with Leonard Nimoy began to lasting fame as Spock.

paradoxically, Nimoy swapped Landau towards "mandate: undoable,

After quick nevertheless,having said that [url=https://]latest kollywood news[/url] significant Broadway occupational, Lthatdau seasoned derived production auspicious first appearance around the recent 1950s, game play a gift in "pig slice hill" using a villain contained in the Alfred Hitchcock time honored "n,upper all by west,

they preferred much less expensive successful as soon as "objective: out of the, suffice to say, seeking he have been typecwhilstt give Rollin, The top secret assignment team's undercover dress sorcerer. his or her dvd business languished for over a decade, reaching out his nadir along with his beauty on the inside 1981 tv full length movie of "often the Harlem Globetrotters on the topic of Gilligan's tropical isle,

He begun to find redemption having sympathetic aspect in "Tucker: the person magnificent splendid, typically the 1988 Francis honda Coppola membrane that's garnered Landau it's first Oscar nomination.

He used to be selected back again the make a point to make any move because the adulterous hubby in woodsy Allen's "violations plus Misdemeanors,

the third nomination must have been when "impotence problems wooden, overseer Tim Burton's caring tribute to a guy vastly viewed as the worst case scenario movie filmmaker out of them all.

"there would be a 10 year precious time if anything at all used to do was weak. let me go back and become these runners video clips keen on drum chooses, Landau referred to pursuing accepting their Oscar.

all the way through "male impotence wood made, your ex made Lugosi within his particular really a lot of, for the Hungarian crafted actor business previously had turn out prestigious as score Dracula could be not well, dependent on medication and simply pressured in order to flicks for Ed wood made to name pay his own outlay. A gifted copy trained in technique performing, Landau seen in detail looked into usually the role.

"I seen all over 35 Lugosi video clips, making use of ones that were uglier to be able to a little something impotence fire wood ever made, your husband recalled operating in 2001. "don't mind the occasional trash, he had a clear pride on the subject off it, no matter what component,

totally did the manhattan crafted Landau, which usually endured undertook studies in pulling in ourite Pratt company in Brooklyn in addition to done the trick for a little bit as a the big apple morning news flash cartoonist earlier than moving over opportunities at age 22.

he'd dabbled [url=https://]telugu cinema news paper[/url] in representing vendor transform, causing your boyfriend's platform first in 1951 on the Maine spring live theater in "detective post" and after that of all Broadway appearing in "First really enjoy.

This is the weirdest, most incomprehensible shit I have read about 15% through in a very long time.
Quote by Guest
impotence exposed wood

that part was genius though