HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORMDOG100

last reply
51 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I want to wish my friend Jeff (STORMDOG100) a very Happy Birthday! Wishing you the best birthday ever.

Jeff (Stormdog100) is an amazing friend, writer and moderator. Please stop by and wish him well.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Stormy--

I hope your special day is enjoyable, exciting and fulfilling. Happy birthday from Georgia!

hpldwg
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The very best of days to one helluva man-- who also writes a pretty good tale, every now and then.
Happy Birthday Jeff you StormDog-- !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jeffrey!

Hope you have a wonderful 90th birthday today and keep shelling out the stories.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Happy birthday! I got you a cake. ;)

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Happy Birthday to as great writer and a true gentleman. Many happy returns, Jeff!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a special and wonderful day.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Happy birthday, Jeff. Have a fantastic day. Eats lots of cake. Have lots of sex. Get lots of presents. You deserve it all.

Love ya millions xx
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Hey Jeff, Happy B-Day and many, many more!!!

Sorry I could only get you five... Will that be enough??

Kee ;)

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday Jeff, have a good one for me. Sending you just two pretty girls, but with all the others you get you should be suitably exhausted!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday Jeff! And many, many, more!!!
Keep it "up" my man!
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Happy Birthday to my dear friend and supporter. I hope you have a wonderful day, surrounded in love by friends, family, and, of course, CAKE!!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Jeff....Hunter & Dani
Story Verifier
0 likes

Happy Birthday!
Matriarch
0 likes
Happy Birthday Jeff!

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Just a greeting to cheer you on your special birthday today.........

Awesome Lady
0 likes
I just have to wish you happy birthday enough times to last this whole week.........

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Wow! Thanks to everyone that's stopped by, and to Lady M for starting this thread. Very kind of all of you, and I truly appreciate it.
I guess hearing from friends is the one thing that makes getting another year older worthwhile... well, that and cake and free drinks and naked women, of course.

And Robert, I'm only 90 in dog years, although I sometimes feel like it when I first get out of bed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday my goof Friend

Peter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happiest of Birthday wishes from one of your Canadian fans.
One more trip around the sun. See, didn't hurt at all.
Hope you have a great day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Have a good one Jeff

S (tE) ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Have a great birthday, Jeff!

Dreamer
0 likes
Jeff, May all your wishes be granted today and for the rest of the year. In case you run out of women here are a few more. In case you feel the need I have sent you a little pill from my private stock.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
Wow! Thanks to everyone that's stopped by, and to Lady M for starting this thread. Very kind of all of you, and I truly appreciate it.
I guess hearing from friends is the one thing that makes getting another year older worthwhile... well, that and cake and free drinks and naked women, of course.

And Robert, I'm only 90 in dog years, although I sometimes feel like it when I first get out of bed...

Lurker
0 likes

Happy birthday Jeff! Hope you had an amazing day dear friend. - Jen