7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!!!

Mana wahine
0 likes
Happy Birthday Stormdog100. Have a great day!
Love Bug
0 likes
Jeff, Happy Birthday to one of the most genuine men I have ever known. You are talented beyond words but yet are humble, gracious and kind.. I consider myself lucky to have you as a great friend. May this year be full of things that make you happy to be alive. ?Bear hugs, Lilly ??

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Happy Birthday old man! ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!
Check your messages, i left you a little somethin somethin.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Happy Birthday my dear friend!

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Make sure your birthday lasts at least a week - it's a law in the south......

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Hope it's not too late to join the party. Hope you had a fabulous day filled with everything your little heart could possibly desire...

Chat Moderator
0 likes
HaPpY BiRthDaY Jeff...
Lots of Sassy ((( hugs ))) and a big Muwahhhhh

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Jeff, from another Jeff! I am really happy to have met you through the comp, and am glad I have discovered your writing here. Have a excellent year my friend!

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I'm truly humbled by the response to this thread, very touched and very moved, and I can't begin to tell you all how much it means to me. You helped make my birthday very special, and I'm indebted to each of you.

Hugs all around, and the first round of drinks is on me - but from that point on, I drink free... right?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry I am late on this one... ALWAYS perhaps..
Happy Birthday Jeff!! Many many more good Years and a lot of Blessing to go with it!
0 likes
Happy Birthday

Hope you had a fantastic day xx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

we share the same birthday! i hope your day was, and birthday week is, absolutely FANTABULOUS!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Belated Bday hope you enjoyed your special day, remember celebrations run the entire month.

Kevin
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Whew, finally woke up from the party with quite the hangover and a big mess to clean up... later!

Thanks to everyone that came early, stayed late and everything in between. Really appreciate the well-wishes, jokes, and just the fact that you stopped by. Now, back to work!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I hope your special day was a blast!!! Sorry to have missed your special day "Happy Birthday Jeff"