last reply
19 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Rory,

We have been thru a lot and i just want you to know how special you are to me and so many here.
I hope you have the best birthday ever.
Love you,
Stephanie

The Creep
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday, have a wonderful day and great year ahead too.
Kinky Quill
0 likes
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday, Rory
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Rory, Hope you have a great one!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My hope for you is that your beautiful heart is full, the Year is blessed and you always find a reason to smirk. Have the best of birthdays you sexy beast!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Happy Birthday Rory
0 likes
Happy Birthday my oldest friend on Lush I hope you have a lovely day hope to chat soon love and best wishes cheeky xxx
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rory! Cheers! ?????
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Lurker
0 likes

I know, I’m still a stranger to you but you were the first ones who welcomed me in Lush and showed me things around. You’ve been so helpful, accomodating, fun & generous of your time and more.. your knowledge, I mean ? I am always delighted to see you around & always have a blast while talking to you & if I see that the Dr. is in, I know my day will be great!! Thanx for being your friend and I am honored to be added in your long list of confidantés!
There’s nothing else that I would wish for you but to have an Amazing Life and Endless Happiness!!

Happy Birthday Rory! ? ❤️
thanx for you know what smile