Login

Happy Birthday dear BEFFER ?????

last reply
25 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEFFER!

She's one of the first to welcome me to Lush and encourage me to post my stories.
Happy birthday....

Hugs,
Mysteria
❤️

Have a grand birthday celebration, Beffer.
Happy Birthday Beffer. May all your dreams come true.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

happy birthday.

love,
rachel

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 

Happy Birthday, Beffer!!!!

And then there was a lovely and generous, and very talented woman who is having a birthday....just knowing her you know right away she is a classy lady.......

Happy Birthday, Beffer! Hope you had a really great day!

Hey, thanks so much, everyone! It was a beautiful day and I just watched a gorgeous sunset. So... like a perfect day! Love to you all, and thanks again for making my birthday even sweeter. You're a wonderful bunch of people!

Sorry its a day late, Glad to hear you had a great day. Xo
Click below to see

Happy Birthday!
Quote by Beffer
Hey, thanks so much, everyone! It was a beautiful day and I just watched a gorgeous sunset. So... like a perfect day! Love to you all, and thanks again for making my birthday even sweeter. You're a wonderful bunch of people!

Glad you had a spectacular ending to your day. Catch ya later ??????
Happy Birthday, Beffer! Hope you had a lovely day!

Happy Belated Birthday to one of the cooler chicks on here.

Hope you had a good one Beffer
How did I miss this? Musta been during the weekend. Happy birthday, Beffs! One of my oldest and dearest friends here. Glad you had an excellent birthday!

Happy belated birthday, Beffer!
so sorry this is late, I didn't know this thread existed

?Happy Belated Birthday ? Hope your day was special and wonderful memories????