Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happiest of birthdays to our most beautiful Tonyal!!

last reply
67 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please help me and ChrisM wish the most sweetest, beautiful, talented and caring woman i have been blessed to call a best friend as well as ChrisM, her loving master, the best birthday ever!! We both love you with all our hearts!! You deserve all the love in the world!!

Your love ChrisM and bessie Aly
Xxooxx

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one my dear friend!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Tonya! May you have many more!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday to a very lovely lady. Love and best wishes coming at you on this special day from all your friends all around the world and especially from the Land Down Under.

MAA and tigger.
xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday! You deserve all the happiness in the world! I pray to God to shower all his blessings on you and to keep you healthy and cheerful!!! To the most wonderful friend and mother. Many many happy returns of the day!!!

Punkarama
0 likes
Tonya, you are one the sweetest, kindest and most genuine people I have ever met and its my privilege to call you friend, hope you have a wonderful day and all your birthday dreams come true..

Lurker
0 likes

I THINK those are hot air balloons, but they sure do look like something else.

Happy Birthday, Tonya.

You've been there, for many, especially me, through thick, thin, and utter brainwashed and moronic behavior.

Thank you for being you.

G
Dreamer
0 likes
My darling love, may this day be the start of a new and blessed year for you. May you have joy, healing and love. You are an amazing and exceptional person and I love you from the bottom of my heart.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Tonya ... Wishing you a day filled with all the special things that fill your heart with joy

The Creep
0 likes
Happy Birthday to you

0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

GEMINI'S RULE!!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Tonya! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Tonya, enjoy your day!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday to a special friend, may your day dear Tonya be filled with love and joy. ???

0 likes
Happy Birthday!! You're awesome!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Have a happy birthday, Tonya!!