Why do you come to Lush...?

last reply
299 replies
22.3k views
5 watchers
28 likes
0 likes

Quote by Ardentmale

Its the good people here that keep me coming back...

I agree I just love everyone I chat with. I cannot express the love I have for this community.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Read stories make a connection and get picked up !!!!

Quantum Tease
2 likes

For the fruitcake(s}.

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

For the fruitcake(s}.

Can I get one without nuts, please?

1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

Can I get one without nuts, please?

Lmao

See I come to lush for people just like Kristin. Talented funny sexy just someone I wish I could spend time with. Lynn too! Sexy good ladies!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by thesexynun

Lmao

See I come to lush for people just like Kristin. Talented funny sexy just someone I wish I could spend time with. Lynn too! Sexy good ladies!

You forgot dog pictures.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I came to read sexy stories, chat with interesting people and have some sexy fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This place has for filled a few of my fetishes😜 I thought it would be just for that then I find angels, some I miss so much but too scared to reach out.

0 likes

Quote by Sandra47

You forgot dog pictures.

I love the dog pictures! And people like you!

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

To hear Miss Pixel's snark-nasty comments about the dog pictures (strays bring a lot of baggage in the door)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

To borrow kistinspencil and for miss pixel's guidance and views about human

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I first came on for the stories. I now like the reactions to my comments on them, and the ongoing conversations

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I came here to read stories, but then I found the chat rooms! I love photography and posting pictures and chatting everyone.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I came here to find licentiousness. People with little or no morals or sexual restraints. I still looking.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like learning about people and talking to them about anything. If it gets steamy, that's just icing on the cake.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Initially it was to publish my stories (a friend recommended Lush) and since I’ve built up a library of tales. Enjoy and appreciate the feedback from those that read that fuelled my desire to write more. And also now the community side which has grown on me!

A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
The Goddess
0 likes

A horny hound recommend lush after a very similar site was shut down. I resisted for years, even after I signed up, I wasn’t a frequent visitor.

However, the more I read the stories, the more I made the effort to wander into fora; found those kindred spirits & checked out Chat.

The rest is history wink

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I was looking for a good cookery class, lushstories.com highly recommended lynnwitt cooking classes, i was reluctant first, then attended her complimentary class, then got enrolled later.... biggrin

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

I wanted to put my stories out in a high-quality environment, and I’m glad I came to Lush to do it. The mods are great, offering good advice, and I think my writing is a million times better for being here. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I came to Lush to read and write erotic stories, and soon discovered what an amazing site this is and the people here.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Like many…the stories. Never been on an interactive site before. It changes so much that a comfort zone is difficult ult to achieve. Some days fascinating, others tedious.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Several reasons. I have an overactive imagination. I enjoy the daily practice of writing. I write every day, and not only erotica. I also enjoy reading stories from Lush royalty (April, Sprite, 1meanjean, Krystal etc) and find it motivates me to improve my tales.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Like almost everyone, I came here to read erotic stories and get my rocks off doing it. I'm only now discovering that the site has much more to offer.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

To read stories, chat with some people and have lots of fun

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First and foremost to explore my erotic writing but also for the chat, that can be deliciously addictive

A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
Quantum Tease
0 likes

For the discussions on quantum probability.

0 likes

To drink coffee, cause chaos, and listen to the tea 🍵

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

To admire BabyBunny004 teeth , so sexy she looks