Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is a favorite pastime that is free..(No monetary cost)

last reply
79 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mine is People Watching
watching folks walk that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that way
Then "tag" you're it. Bimbo!
That's because I went to "Miss Trinket's School of Proper Grammar". And got edgeamigated.

Any GUY who answers "sex" to this one is one of two things... in love with his hand... or kidding himself! In this totally commercialized age, this is really a tougher question than it looks like at first glance. My best answer is riding my bicycle.
Quote by trinket
Playing "tag you're it" on lush forums. Used to be a lot less bitchy and a lot more fun here a couple of years ago. I say it's time to get that back.

Yes that does get annoying..
being bad ass ?

Say. Her. Name.

Reading, TV, Sudoku............... and Lush, of course.
go for a walk
Collecting rocks; reading; ironing; writing poetry; taking pictures of flowers and skies; spending time with people who make me laugh
I have expensive hobbies (fossil and rock collecting, rare perfume collecting, lace making and crocheting etc etc) but when I've run out of money there's always writing, reading (I borrow from other people's book shelves when I've run out to money), doing puzzles and doing the most complicated pictures that I can find in the dozens of colouring pads that I already have.
gardening .. oh I have to buy seeds .. bike riding and photography
Playing dead, yodeling, launching spitballs.
Quote by wiseowl
gardening .. oh I have to buy seeds .. bike riding and photography

Not really, and thanks for reminding me.. gardening as I CAN get the seeds from produce I eat (the seeds are FREE! At least for much of what I plant.)
Going for a walk then suddenly laying down and playing dead. Also yodeling, and launching spitballs.
watching for shooting stars and intermittent spitballs and wondering where they come from.

(is that yodeling coming from that body lying over there?)
I love watching for shooting stars too.

At restaurants, taking the straw and tearing off one end of the paper tube and blowing it at my kids.
Quote by Verbal

At restaurants, taking the straw and tearing off one end of the paper tube and blowing it at my kids.

Ah!

I do that to, well did, until I shot my son in the eye.

I felt like such a tool. Fortunately, no damage done.

Getting a good night's sleep when I don't wake up until morning.
Quote by Verbal

Far be it from me to point out flaws in your freebie fun scenario, but doesn't being in a restaurant imply paying a bill? Instead, I recommend you walk into Starbucks, look around, and grab some free straws on the way out, without buying anything, and then shoot wrappers at the kids to your heart's content. TOTALLY FREE FUN!!
Riding my bike thru the park early in the morning
No money involved being jealous of that bike seat
Star watching, and looking for shooting stars