Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What actions by cell phone users bother you the most?

last reply
43 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Distracted drivers on their cell phones and cell phone conversations in a restaurant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate when someone calls and says, "Who is this? You just call my number." If I wanted to talk to you I would have left an effing message!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When someone is talking so loud, you can't concentrate on what you are doing.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
When you sit at a table with someone and they set their phone face up so they can check out incoming emails and such as they talk to you.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Sam and I went out to dinner the other night and every other table but ours, everyone was on their phones. Couples, families, everyone. Sam and I just looked around shakin our heads. No one talks face to face with anyone anymore.
†Jinxy Approved†

0 likes
When using their Bluetooth and you think they are talking to you
Lurker
0 likes
Talking on it when getting served by the cashier in the grocery/supermarket!! I wouldn't serve the ignorant fuckers personally!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they are talking in the bathroom. Makes me afraid to flush cause I don't want the person on the other end to hear! On the other hand, that's probably best.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when they're also driving, drunk, a telemarketer, or have no reason to be on it in a place where you either SHOULDN'T be using it or have much better ways to use your time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they slow down the check out process at a store due to conversation on the phone and unable to get there cash or credit card out to finalize the transaction
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
omg, i used to ABSOLUTELY abhor ppl that used chirp when it was popular! that sound STILL irks my nerves.

Say. Her. Name.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
When they are driving and not talking on their phones.

When your at the bank in line and you have to hear all their mundane conversation.

When your at a meeting and their cell phones ring.

When you hear the chirp of when a text comes in.

I can go on and on.....

Xo
Troublemaker
0 likes
Possession
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
When they are driving and not talking on their phones.

When your at the bank in line and you have to hear all their mundane conversation.

When your at a meeting and their cell phones ring.

When you hear the chirp of when a text comes in.

I can go on and on.....

Xo

When they SHOUT instead of talking

When they text constantly instead of just making the damn phone call

When they complain about battery life (put the f'in thing down!)

when they play with their phone while talking to you.......
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
When they pay more attention to their phone and ignore their children, I see it all the time where I live and it annoys the fuck out of me
Sat in restaurants or bars with no conversation just head down tapping away
On their phone whilst driving and not giving a toss about other people on the road
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Lurker
0 likes
Texting and their phones ringing while trying to enjoy a movie.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
talking or texting while I am trying to have a conversation with them.
Lurker
0 likes
Talking loudly on it in the public bathroom.
Lurker
0 likes
One thing that really bugs me is when someone asks you to call their phone # because they say they have lost their phone - and you do it over and over - just hearing a faint vibration noise - but can't seem to locate it - but each subsequent time the person is smiling a bit more... then you realize he or she put the the phone on vibrate and in their underwear smile
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone heard of Ashley Cole?.....

But yeah. That
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Using them while in line to make purchase and hold everyone up....
0 likes
hangs up or stops texting and don't say bye and you sit there and wait for them to say something, or text something.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Talking loudly in a public bathroom, texting while driving
Chat Moderator
0 likes
When they stop mid conversation to look at a text message and then answer it... Then wondering why you look ticked off when they forgot what the conversation was about... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
The Engineer
0 likes
For me...when they talk so loud they disturb the people around them. Talking and driving is another nuisance.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308