last reply
5.3k replies
247k views
6 watchers
137 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Social Security and Medicare.

They don't update information at the same time.

The amount of people I helped out recently because their own children wouldn't make these calls or create profiles that take less time than those paragraphs sent to their sex toys.

The older I get and the more I see people as unnecessary bike lanes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh, and I'm very upset as the weather is starting to warm up.

I began to cough as if I was coming down w/ the cold, it is the season for me to get ill lol

A little warmth and I start to fall apart lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The IRS’s inability to provide even a modicum of customer service.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hellraiser aka my abnormal menstrual cycle.

Doesn't visit me monthly. Drops on heavy for a few days or wks.

And these obnoxious blood clots that need to be disposed of at the most random hrs of the day.

No cramps, never suffered from cramps.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The assumption(s) that ppl have nothing else to do but lie.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Social Security and Medicare.

They don't update information at the same time.

The amount of people I helped out recently because their own children wouldn't make these calls or create profiles that take less time than those paragraphs sent to their sex toys.

The older I get and the more I see people as unnecessary bike lanes.

When said email wasn't mailed until Today and I know I'll have to speak to them again cause Medicare and Social Security want an exact end(termination)date and not just the word "current" on it.

I'm down to play phone w/ them, plus, it's wonderful chatting w/ Medicare through website cause those 24/7 chats come in handy after a phone call. And, I don't need verbal authorization from the person I'm helping as I'm able to speak for them--I'm on their authorization list!

Troublemaker
0 likes

Banks. Mine keeps messing up investment instructions requiring multiple followups. Recently I had to show the bank how to fill out THEIR paperwork. FFS.

Southern Charmer
1 like

Blind disrespect. People that are so wrapped up in themselves they don't see how disrespectful they are behaving.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

0 likes

Quote by MollyDoll

Blind disrespect. People that are so wrapped up in themselves they don't see how disrespectful they are behaving.

Seconded.

People who still argue that the LGBT community still don't belong in mainstream literature/media, and that kids shouldn't be "exposed" to such things.

Quick frankly, you should go bum-sex a cactus.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

COBRA Insurance.

Like damn, if you've had to deal w/ them or have said Insurance, then, damn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not looking forward to having to referee a certain couple later today.

She bites her tongue while he does wrong then behaves like he's the victim.

Him wanting to meet up w/ some chick in secret and she heard the call.

How he's the victim here, is beyond the both of us.

This is why I don't bother having much contact w/ people who I have nothing in common w/ as they are more dramatic but at the same time, I get to watch. Idk.

It's sad but entertaining for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ppl who catfish here, chat only to ghost..

Also those who accuse of something that's never happened, yet play the victim card and poof. Jerks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Snakes in human form

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Not looking forward to having to referee a certain couple later today.

She bites her tongue while he does wrong then behaves like he's the victim.

Him wanting to meet up w/ some chick in secret and she heard the call.

How he's the victim here, is beyond the both of us.

This is why I don't bother having much contact w/ people who I have nothing in common w/ as they are more dramatic but at the same time, I get to watch. Idk.

It's sad but entertaining for me.

Everything is OK. Lots of hugging was done.

I made them breakfast and left.

Here's hoping they let this go and continue well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Lovables Cadillac DeVille.

This vehicle is starting to cause a headache and I refuse to get help lol

I'm giving myself a deadline. If by the 13th of September I don't fix it on my own, then I'll will give in and ask Ex to look into it as he is a certified mechanic.

The dry heat doesn't help either being under the hood.

Putting the AC Compressor on this beast was a pain!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Most of the people. Society has become selfish and ignorant. Slowly, i'm turning into a misanthrope.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ppl who say something, mean something else and end up doing something completely different.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Friday 23rd of August, 2024

I took the Lovables to their doctors appointment seeing as they needed medication refilled and haven't seen their doc in a yr, so an in person appointment was necessary.
Blood test were in the system and we went to the basement. There was a line out the door once we get off the elevator.
Urine sample was needed so off they went and I kept their blood sample stickers w/ me.
Mins passed and a chick w/ her baby and guy rushed to the nurse, not bothering to check in as they were told they didn't need to check in.

Hello.

How will they know how many tubes of blood to take out of you? Who is it for out of the three of you?
Chick told the nurse off.
You checked in for appointment at the main office and are told to go to said room and wait.
Basement Lab was very busy, but that's normal.

It didn't piss me off, but it's embarrassing to be around people who don't know how to behave in a professional setting.
I hope the nurse got the chicks name and complained about her.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

me, myself, and I (not necessarily in that order)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Drivers in Atlanta. I suppose I’m guilty of some of this too but still. Driving a million miles over the speed limit, changing lanes without signaling, then coming to a red light and checking phones not paying attention to when it turns green. Everyone honks and it starts all over again.