last reply
24.4k replies
657k views
8 watchers
333 likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

I am socially drained. Been in a funk for some time and struggling to shake it.

I am hugging you from across the universe.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM getting sleepy even though I'm 20mins away from washing this hair dye out.

Southern Charmer
1 like

I AM in need of a change.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM laughing.

I wished someone would have corrected her on how to pronounce Cocteau Twins before this interview.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM so out of it.

I've managed to get five things done: pilates, breakfast, call Healthcare provider, lunch and dinner.

I've slept most of the day and w/ that, I'm going back to sleep.

Here's hoping whatever has me hella chill today, goes away cause tomorrow it's a very busy day.

Southern Charmer
1 like

I AM pretty irritated.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...

Troublemaker
0 likes

I am so perfectly chill at the moment.

The Goddess
1 like

I AM fucking done not being appreciated!

Crumbs are not for a Goddess!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM so confused because things aren't adding up w/ this one dingus lol

In other news, my happyass needs to be asleep by now as MERTZ and I wake up by 5ishAM to meet up at laundromat every Tuesday--I help him w/ his laundry and we get other errands done so we can all chill later. It's so peaceful at that hr, too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Venus18

You will always be appreciated here ht that likely is not much of a relief.

1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

I AM despondent yet phlegmatic. Still. 🤷‍♀️

It seems we are the phlegm sisters. I am praying the new meds make quick work of the junk taking up residence in my head and chest. ☹️

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

1 like

Quote by Venus18

I am wondering who the hell has the audacity to not appreciate you! Crumbs are NEVER for a Goddess.

Newest series:

2 likes

I AM sitting on the beach watching the waves roll up onto the shore and then creep back into the water again. Breathing in and out with that tide creates a sense of peace like nothing else.

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I AM still laughing after Mik and I went w/ Krew to Costco, second time this wk and one of the ladies giving food samples reached out and handed me one but I said, No thankyou, I'm a Christian. God bless you.

Why I said that, I have no idea, but Mik took a pic of me and I was wearing my blk shades w/ inverted crosses on either end.

From now on, instead of just saying No, as I usually do, I'll say, No, I'm a Christian lol

Troublemaker
3 likes

I am also procrastinating. Or substituting as I prefer to call it. Its such a nice day I will be substituting a bicycle ride for the urgent need to clean my garage.

Southern Charmer
1 like

Quote by LYFBUZ

I am also procrastinating. Or substituting as I prefer to call it. Its such a nice day I will be substituting a bicycle ride for the urgent need to clean my garage.

I AM going to use this from now on. I AM also substituting.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

I AM bored of the brutal hayfever attack right now.

I AM a horrid mouth-breather unless I take medication for being allergic to the outside.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM getting sleepy even though we need to get dressed and head to my parents place for dinner.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM upset as a family friend of the Lovables did something to the DeVille and I'll have to check it out this wkend.

Homeboy drives a Nissan, he knows nothing about cars.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM laughing but at the same time, I'd like all of us to own these, but do they make them for tall people? I think Krispy would be ok cause he's 5'7; I love telling him to look up at me lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

I AM upset as a family friend of the Lovables did something to the DeVille and I'll have to check it out this wkend.

Homeboy drives a Nissan, he knows nothing about cars.

I AM physically tired from working on the DeVille today.

And

I AM still surprised that Canelo and Munguía went the full 12 rounds cause it deadass looked like Jaime was gonna drop Canelo in the first round. Jaime had those 3 rounds but glad Canelo won.

The shit talking w/ Oscar was just × chef's kiss ×

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM over here eating Flaming Hot Cheetos w/ the juice of a large lemon w/ a spoon cause my mother saw that we all had red tinted thumb and index fingers and said, La Marca del Zorro lol