It wasn't that full........
we'll share the syphilis
Will you marry me?
"Every Sperm is Sacred"
Thank fuck it's anal
Sleep on wet patch
should not re-use them
we need another mule
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Fuck! Made in China
I fire blanks anyway
you did want kids?
Guess we should cuddle?
You Really ARE Tight!
these posh wanks suck
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Quote by SirLoin
You Really ARE Tight!

Lmfao, good one
sellotape's just as good
use a glove finger?
Oh God not another one
"not again"..say what?
Quote by Choosiemamma
Oh God not another one

Actually 5 words, but we'll let you off!

Did it go in?