Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Polite Pass, Run Screaming From, or Date to the person above you (No Passing)

last reply
724 replies
17.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay and let's see how long this one runs for and remember NO PASSING
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
..too funny ..you have a similar thread on above page ????

run screaming from

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
date
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Oh you’ve got to be joking sweets. How many different threads do you need to fuck someone? There’s over thirty of them now ffs. There’s usually at least 15 of them on the front page with the same 3 or 4 people posting over and over.

And my dear Aussie friend if noticed it's date not fuck on this one which I would do with you in a heartbeat
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Oh you’ve got to be joking sweets. How many different threads do you need to fuck someone? There’s over thirty of them now ffs. There’s usually at least 15 of them on the front page with the same 3 or 4 people posting over and over.

date Trinket
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Nightbreaker011

And my dear Aussie friend if noticed it's date not fuck on this one which I would do with you in a heartbeat

You can’t help having good taste sweetheart but you’re crap at coming up with forum thread ideas. Date, fuck, pass, screw, slap, marry, it’s all the same. Now I’ve lost count.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Nightbreaker011

date Trinket

Semantics, my sweet. So let’s count how many date fuck or pass threads there are. I stopped counting them all at 26 and there were still more and there’s that many again on the other entertainment forums. You don’t need that many when you have the same handful of people posting on them multiple times every day. It’s not just me it annoys but as usual I’m the only person who will say anything. They’re not even word games.

Then you have the same people posting on 2 pages of threads at a time EVERY day. It doesn’t give anyone else s chance to post under someone different. What used to be fun has become boring af. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Yes I know people are going to think I’m a bitch. So be it.
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Stop choosing to be a whiny cunt.
0 likes
Quote by Nightbreaker011
Okay and let's see how long this one runs for and remember NO PASSING

Date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
run screaming from ???

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Emptying the kitty litter...?

Date with Trinks
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Original post before she added the rest:

Go fuck yourself on one of the multitude of fuck threads.

__

Go fuck yourself on one of the multitude of fuck threads you bump up every day.

Laughs at you.

You can always ignore those threads, but as always choose to be a whiny cunt.

Edit: Again, you get so pissy that you never finish your thought. Take your time. I always reply.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Laughs at you.

You can always ignore those threads, but as always choose to be a whiny cunt.

Edit: Again, you get so pissy that you never finish your thought. Take your time. I always reply.

I don’t target you personally so please stop calling me a cunt. If I bother you, BLOCK ME, as I have just blocked you.
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I don’t target you personally so please stop calling me a cunt. If I bother you, BLOCK ME, as I have just blocked you.

No, I don't block cyber humans. I won't miss out on laughing at them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
run screaming from ..??? reminds me of Baywatch

0 likes
Boo!! That's a recycled joke.

Lets go on a date. I highly suggest Museum of Death then head to Disneyland.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
date

0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok don’t block me, your choice, but don’t call me a whiny cunt if you don’t like what I’ve got to say. Wait... just don’t call me a cunt. It’s rude.

This chat has been over with and you still want to go on.

See why I call you whiny cunt?

Shhhh.
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I’ve just sent you a private message. Let’s Keep this off the forums shall we?

__

Why bother sending me message if I can't reply?

Do what comes natural to you.

I couldn't careless.

Edit:won't be back online until Tuesday so use posted notes and I'll get back at you then.