Story Tags

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Is anyone else having trouble with story tags at the moment? Even the basic 'mature woman' cannot get accepted for me, not even if I click on 'create mature woman.'

My story is not yet finished but if I am unable to add the tags that I want by the time that I am ready to submit I will just list the tags that I want in the 'Note to Moderator' which I assume will be acceptable.

I have had this problem from time to time in the past so it may resolve itself before I am ready to submit the story.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Well, what do you know?

It is working for me now but it wasn't, honestly. IN did not imagine it.

Rainbow in the Dark
1 like

I think I've seen that happen. Saving and going back in usually fixes it. But yes, if it happens again and you can't get them to work before submitting, add them in the "Notes to moderator" box and we can do it for you, that's fine.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Paul, I've had that happen before too, then it will work later. Same as collaborator box, which a mod offered to help me with smile

Hi SBB wave

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Looks like tags script just had to be re-initialized. It is starting to work with more and more tags.

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Is it possible to do a search only for certain tags? It looks like the hits I see in keyword searches mix text and tag results together.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by Rally

Is it possible to do a search only for certain tags? It looks like the hits I see in keyword searches mix text and tag results together.

Hiya, yeah you can do that. Search just looks at the body of a story although a word may be duplicated in a tag which is why it looks like there is a mix. If you want to search a tag, just click on any popular tag on the front page (there's a section for them if you scroll down) and change the relevant word in the URL.

E.g.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories?sort=added&tag=oral

https://www.lushstories.com/stories?sort=added&tag=oral%20sex

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

That’s helpful. Thanks for the tip.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

how do you get multiple tags i.e. oral%20sex gives the tag oral sex, what if I want two tags one for oral sex and the other for threesome

childless cat lady
0 likes

Put the cursor into the "Tags" input field. Enter {oral}

-> drop-down menu should appear. Scroll to click "oral sex"

-> The tag appears below in bold with a little X next to it. Your story is now tagged [oral sex].

...and then you do it all over again! You can do this up to 10 times.

Put the cursor into the input field again. Enter {threesome}

-> drop-down menu should appear...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Thanks for coming back, I should have specified that I was searching for stories with two or more tags. The URL https://www.lushstories.com/stories?sort=added&tag=oral brings back all stories that have an "oral" tag, how do I modify the URL to bring back all stories that have the separate tags "oral" and "group"

childless cat lady
0 likes

Ohh, it's about tag search, not tagging your own stories. Sorry, I misunderstood.

At the moment, it's only possible to search for stories using a single tag. It's on the dev wishlist to expand this.