Login

Random Birthday?

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
I'm not sure why, but the Lush Team have wished me happy birthday on both here and Stories Space.

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is. So, thank you, but I'm a bit confused. Unless you mean my Lush birthday, when I will be two on January the 7th?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by Shylass
I'm not sure why, but the Lush Team have wished me happy birthday on both here and Stories Space.

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is. So, thank you, but I'm a bit confused. Unless you mean my Lush birthday, when I will be two on January the 7th?

If you don't enter one, I think it defaults to Jan 1st. smile
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by Liz

If you don't enter one, I think it defaults to Jan 1st. smile

It didn't last year.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
God Empress of Lush
Happy Birthday for whenever it is, then.

Or not, if you don't have them.

What the heck, have a hug anyway.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
Quote by Shylass

It didn't last year.

Classified
Quote by Shylass

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is.

No birthday, just a day of creation!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Gingerbread Lover
Thank you so much for the hugs.

Quote by Frank

No birthday, just a day of creation!

Dammit, my secret is out. I'm just an effervescent tube of snot. I was trying to keep that hushed up.

Lurker
Quote by Shylass
Thank you so much for the hugs.

Dammit, my secret is out. I'm just an effervescent tube of snot. I was trying to keep that hushed up.

I thought it was more like this, Shylass

Advanced Wordsmith
ya, I noticed that before as well, something is screwed up...smile
Matriarch
Did anyone tell the thrusting storm trooper?

If you don't enter a date, then it shouldn't default to any date, and you shouldn't receive a message.
Lurker
Quote by nicola

If you don't enter a date, then it shouldn't default to any date, and you shouldn't receive a message.

no cat?

My world is now in shambles.
Lurker
Quote by nicola
Better?

All is right in the world again
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by nicola

I haven't yet, as I'm waiting for the 1st to be over (here, at least) before I start nagging him. Plus, I'm waiting for the Magic Tea to finish brewing (peace offering and bribery).

I just wondered if there'd been a glitch, or you guys knew something I didn't.

Happy New Year!