Lush Crashes when checking Inbox/opening mail

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so ive been checking my inbox as its one of the pages i open everytime i come to the site...im noticing that recently, everytime i go to the inbox of check mail, or anything on that side, my damn page freezes or lush crashes entirely...its the only one that makes it do that and im not sure why! this going on for anyone else? *scratches head*
Site administrator
0 likes
We have not received any reports of this via the Contact Us form or by other means to my knowledge. I suspect the problem is related to your software environment.

Perhaps you could undertake the usual housekeeping on your device (clear down the cache/cookies/temporary files etc.), check your device for operating system and browser updates and see if that resolves the problem.

Failing the above do you have another browser installed you could try?
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by MissPetJanet
so ive been checking my inbox as its one of the pages i open everytime i come to the site...im noticing that recently, everytime i go to the inbox of check mail, or anything on that side, my damn page freezes or lush crashes entirely...its the only one that makes it do that and im not sure why! this going on for anyone else? *scratches head*

Just curious, what Browser are you using?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Just curious, what Browser are you using?

i use firefox mainly. lush wouldnt even load when i used IE (yes...i tried) and chrome won't launch on my damn comp for whatever reason so i use firefox for everything
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
ok. I recently switched from FF to Chrome as I found Firefox was 'playing up' when used on the latest version of MacOS.

As you have tried IE, I am assuming you are using a Windohs PC smile if you can't access Lush using IE, you cant load Chrome and are having issues with FF, it sounds like a software issue with your PC, as SimplyJohn mentions above. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'