Login

Groups

last reply
11 replies
2 watchers
2 likes
Editor at large
0 likes

Trying to access my groups from my menu or profile page banner, I get this message:

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Oddly, if I click Groups on friends pages, I am directed to their groups!

If it's anything to do with settings, I cannot find them.

0 likes

Hi there,you will get help with this, but the development team aren't always available after hours and they do work Monday to Friday for the most part. It might be helpful to raise a support ticket detailing the issue that is occurring. 

Thanks,

Harley. 

Site administrator
1 like

Quote by JWren

Trying to access my groups from my menu or profile page banner, I get this message:

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Oddly, if I click Groups on friends pages, I am directed to their groups!

If it's anything to do with settings, I cannot find them.

I have responded to your Help Desk ticket. The development team are aware of the error if members, from their profile options, attempt to view their 'Groups'.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Quote by JWren

Thanks for the reply Harley. Truthfully, I'm rather disappointed with Lush right now. It's no longer an erotic writing/reading site.

Man takes red pill...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Super Admin
1 like

This should now be resolved

0 likes

Quote by danadmin

Thank you Dan!

Site administrator
0 likes

Quote by danadmin

Dan. Should this be working now or do we have to wait for cache to flush or something?

Super Admin
0 likes

Hi John, This should be fixed already, no cache, it was an issue with a specific group that the user was a member of. If there are other users having the same issue feel free to drop me a message with the details and I'll take a look.

Site administrator
0 likes

Quote by danadmin

Hi John, This should be fixed already, no cache, it was an issue with a specific group that the user was a member of. If there are other users having the same issue feel free to drop me a message with the details and I'll take a look.

Will do thanks Dan. smile