Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bug on category pages?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Testing The Waters.
I'm reasonably positive that the Popular and Viewed tabs on the category pages used to have more than one page. Latest and Recommended still do, but clicking "Next" on Popular or Viewed just reloads the first page. Same happens on the front page, now that I've tested that.

Bug? Intentional?
Site administrator
Quote by RejectReality
I'm reasonably positive that the Popular and Viewed tabs on the category pages used to have more than one page. Latest and Recommended still do, but clicking "Next" on Popular or Viewed just reloads the first page. Same happens on the front page, now that I've tested that.

Bug? Intentional?

I have brought this to Gav's attention.
Code Monkey
Quote by RejectReality

Bug? Intentional?

Thanks RR. Definitely not intentional. Part of the optimizations recently was to perform range based queries where possible. This only works for the latest as its ordered by a timestamp.

Fixing...
Active Ink Slinger
There is still one place this bug didn’t get fixed. It's the "Latest" tab under "Audio Stories". Just re-loads the first page when "Next" is clicked. It's impossible to see any Audio stories earlier than the most recent 30.