Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Broken profile page for Cyndy

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I came across this story from an author named Cyndy, and was interested in other things by her: /stories/masturbation/i-think-someone-is-watching-me.aspx

But the link to her profile page is a 404 for some reason.

I was able to find many of her other stories via Google search, but it would be great to get her profile page fixed.
She's probably deactivated her account. I believe that leaves the stories, but blocks the profile page.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by naughtyannie
She's probably deactivated her account. I believe that leaves the stories, but blocks the profile page.

This. smile
Ah, OK. Gotcha.
Quote by vicg
Ah, OK. Gotcha.

Yes, I not like that page much either. That ist why I put it in my poem. It ist apart of Lush life.
Many here do that for personal reasons that they need to get away from Lush for a bit,
but not want to waste the money they have already paid for the year.
It ist good that Lush allows us to only disable our accounts (give us credit in time) in this way.

Sadly it ist used by many for such reasons as being stalked by buttwipes, being hurt by a Lushie lover (maybe taking Lush way too serious),
or because of ridiculous gossip sometime from peeps who not even know them.

Thankfully overall Lush ist a fun place though, a great cyber-home,
und most everyone can be very good fantasy friends, maybe even meet a Lushie or two in person sometime,
und that it ist not only about the infestation of the...(I know how you should live your life thinking buttwipes).

The cybersex ist fun too...smiles