Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Change in Viewing posts on Members Walls

last reply
8 replies
2 watchers
10 likes

Recently I noticed a change when viewing posts on friends' walls. By default, I was no longer viewing posts I might have made or posts that others made on a members wall. To see such, I had to click on All. Also, I noticed that I couldn't post unless I had highlighted All posts. I was curious, so I filled out a ticket. Today, I received a response: "Hello. Yes , the default view was changed last week. Profile owners see all by default. Visitors see posts from the profile owner. This all feed is typically scammed with messages and not interesting for visitors." I respectfully disagree with the reasoning for the change. My page has not been scammed and my friends enjoy seeing their posts by default and visitors also have often commented on posts that others have made. Conversely, I've enjoyed, by default, seeing my and others' posts on walls. So remember, that you can still post and see all posts, just remember to click on All.

I agree. It could be something that could be in Privacy/Settings.

I agree it could be something that could be in Privacy/Settings

Thanks for sharing this. This visitor to people's profile pages does find all the "scam" (maybe they meant "spam?") posts interesting, and I'll remember to start clicking All now.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

This morning, when I went to one of My friend's wall, I immediately was able to view all wall posts. Now I am wondering, if Lush returned to making this the default viewing for members?

Quote by Domme_Zoe

This morning, when I went to one of My friend's wall, I immediately was able to view all wall posts. Now I am wondering, if Lush returned to making this the default viewing for members?

Yeah, I asked for it to be changed back for now.

I just noticed that there has been a discussion on this in the forum. It is back to usual for me as well, and I am very glad with this decision.

I completely agree with Domme_Zoe above there.
The posts of visitors on my wall are NOT SCAM and noone else other than MYSELF has the right to treat my friends' posts as scam by DEFAULT. I want my friends or visitors to see everything posted there as default. I can delete anything that bothers me anyway.

Please keep it as is, or, as Seeker4 stated above, make it an optional setting for the least. I'm not an expert but it shouldn't be that hard as of 2024. Please.

Thanks ❤️

Yes, i did the same this morning i am happy with this