last reply
76 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
2 for sure.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was very interesting, to see that scale. I came in at a 2.
Lurker
0 likes
I found this really interesting. When crossdressed I would say I'm a 3, but when not dressed I've never fancied the same sex so then a 0.

But not sure how I can say I'm completely straight when I can put a bra and skirt on and I fancy men.

I need a number for confused?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a ... 4.5? I identify as gay (female), and it is my preference/standard to date women, but I've had relationships (romantic and sexual) with men in the past and I have nothing against dating or sleeping with men... it's just that I like it all with women more. I think sexuality is so complicated and fluid, so I absolutely HATE boxing myself in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am a 2. I haven't had sex with a male since my very late teens, and that was just mutual masturbation. But I have fantasized about the possibility, and I suspect if the right person came along, I'd be up for it. (all puns intended) That said, I' rather live with a woman. I LIKE having a woman around the house as a friend/partner/sounding board. - and, yes, I'll admit to being sexist and objectifying a bit - I like looking at them. smile
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by goofygus42
2 for sure.
A zero or a one. There was a fleeting interest I had in guys but I think it was just because they were live humans and I was (and am) too shy to approach a woman. I am even more scared to approach a guy and almost never do it except for official business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rated a #4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, I'm a zero [0].

Sure, I look at guys and acknowledge, sometimes admire, their equipment especially when at the beach and other "clothing not essential" environments, but haven't been attracted to anything physical. I do accept women interacting with other women - like on the dance-floor at clubs.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Klara_CD
I found this really interesting. When crossdressed I would say I'm a 3, but when not dressed I've never fancied the same sex so then a 0.

But not sure how I can say I'm completely straight when I can put a bra and skirt on and I fancy men.

I need a number for confused?

You think that your confused, wow, I've never ever heard of this before.
Do you have two personalities?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1.5-2. I prefer women for relationships, like both for sex. Sex with either can vary from boring to mind-altering.
Lurker
0 likes
"weighed" at #6 .... in the minority again...
such is life

WAIT!!!... Lush has 232,444 Members ... sooo 2% r gay which = 4,648 gay Members
assuming [hate doing that ugh!] half r male and half r female ..... mmmm 2,324 opportunities

now 12,828 Members r on line at the moment..

would any Member, of the 128 Lesbian Ladies on line, who cannot access my friend's page, please send me an add request

ooops! can I do this? or am I spamming???? it's recruiting isn't it????
Lurker
0 likes
in fantasies 5 - 6, in reality 2-3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am a 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a 3 or 4. Here lately I have been more of a 4. Finding myself extremely attracted to females at the moment... I am sure there are reasons in my personal life that seemingly make that the more appealing option at the moment. You know I think that's why I enjoy bisexuality. Choices! Both men and women are equally sexy and tempting to me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am Bisexual, but prefer women at this point in my life. In fact, I currently have a woman living with me, although each of us is free to seek out a male if we feel a need for that sort of companionship. We love each other and maintain our friendships with both men and women.