The Power Of Blow Jobs

last reply
31 replies
4.9k views
1 watcher
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My sense of empowerment usually derives from my ability to bring him eye-rolling, knee trembling pleasure, not from what he can do for me. I'm almost always in a greater position of power than any guy I'm with, so there's not much a guy can do for me in exchange for a bj other than great sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In 1971-72, I was in Vietnam in the US Army. Since that was in the middle of Nixon's withdrawal program, I got moved around a lot from place to place, as US posts closed down. One of the places I was stationed was a hill we called Artillery Hill, just outside the city of Pleiku in the Central Highlands. Pleiku was safe enough that it had a bunch of bars that catered to GIs. Most were just shacks, but the creme de la creme was a place called The UN Club. It was large, actually looked like a bar, and best of all had air conditioning. As a result, they got the lion's share of the business and they had the best looking bar girls, who were prostitutes who would keep you company for fake bar drinks and cash.

Whenever five or six of us had some time off, we would pile into a tiny taxi or two at Artillery Hill and head to the UN Club, where we would play a game. One of the amenities the UN Club had which facilitated this particular game was long tablecloths, which reached the floor. One of us would go to the bar and order the first round of Bahn Ni Ba, Vietnamese beer and hire our table's bar girl for our game. Since this game was a longstanding tradition at the UN Club, all of the girls knew it. It was called The Blow Job Game. I later learned that it was started in 1965 by some Green Berets who worked in the Highlands at the time.

This was how the game worked. We would pay the bar girl about as much as she would normally make in a week up front. Then, she would go under the tablecloth and randomly pick out a guy to give a blow job. Meanwhile, we took turns trying to guess who was getting the BJ. If the guesser guessed wrong, he had to buy the next round. If he guessed right, the BJ recipient had to buy. Needless to say, hilarity ensued as everyone tried their best to fake out the guesser. By the time everyone had had a guess, we were pretty well ready to head back to Artillery Hill, but before we did, we would chip in for a really good tip for our bar girl.

Later, when I had returned home and talked to my older brother, I found out that he too was a regular at the UN Club when he was at Artillery Hill and was well aware of the game.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love the power i feel when i have a nice hard dick n my hands loving it showing my man just how his dick makes me feel about him
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love the power i feel when i have a nice hard dick n my hands loving it showing my man just how his dick makes me feel about him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving as much as I do receiving oral sex with either sex.

I have refused to give a blow job to guys with dirty foreskins - if thats empowerment.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's always nice to be trusted by being given a little control even when in a submissive relationship
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by RimaKoma
I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.

I'm sure this teacher felt in great power when he could have his cock sucked for only 5 A's. I guess it's just how you look at it.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving as much as I do receiving oral sex with either sex. Feels so good receiving or giving!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's not really an " allocation of power between lovers" type of thing., although, yes, I do feel powerful when I bring a man or woman to orgasm using only my mouth: " Ha! Look what I did! You are quivering jelly before the power of my mighty fellatio/cunnilingus!").

In that respect, I have never felt any LOSS of power when I've received a blowjob to ejaculation. I feel love and admiration towards my partner...
Lurker
0 likes
My introduction to blow jobs was very much in a submissive role and it still is. If there is any sense of power it's in the power of teasing and being able to get him to the point where he can't resist taking control by grabbing my head and thrusting it in deeper and faster till he cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
My introduction to blow jobs was very much in a submissive role and it still is. If there is any sense of power it's in the power of teasing and being able to get him to the point where he can't resist taking control by grabbing my head and thrusting it in deeper and faster till he cums.

Yes exactly!
0 likes
Quote by noll

I'm sure this teacher felt in great power when he could have his cock sucked for only 5 A's. I guess it's just how you look at it.

I have to agree. To the OP, I don't see what your girlfriend did as empowering--silly, maybe, since it was just Chem, or even debasing, since the presumption was made before the offer that none of you could otherwise improve your marks, but not empowering.

On a personal level, I truly enjoy performing fellatio, and for me, it truly is, at least in part, a power thing. It was the first sexual act I ever performed or engaged in, and it was an amazing thing, to discover that I could bring my partner to absolute loss of control over his own body. The thrill still hasn't worn off some twenty odd years on.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
yes exactly its a very empowering ,if you know how to suck great you can get a man to do anything for you,I happen to enjoy having a guy in my mouth, the reward I get when he cums is enough for me although he usually buys me presents after
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do feel powerful when I suck a cock. The man is in heaven and when I make him cum I feel I have done my job right. Sometimes younger guys cum really quickly because, if I say so myself, I know how to give a good blowjob. It does empower me and I try to do it a few times which guys just love. They think it's Christmas. Lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LucyLou62
I do feel powerful when I suck a cock. The man is in heaven and when I make him cum I feel I have done my job right. Sometimes younger guys cum really quickly because, if I say so myself, I know how to give a good blowjob. It does empower me and I try to do it a few times which guys just love. They think it's Christmas. Lovely.

Yup. I have him literally by the balls. Sucking or stroking him until he loses all control and is completely lost in the urge, the ecstasy, his seed flowing out in long satisfying spurts. Its no different than having a woman orgasm from my attention. Feeling her spasm & legs shake or hips heave, & his or her back arcing as he/she gasps and shouts out their joy. Guess i could go on, but you get the idea.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I love to feel so in control of him when I suck him. He prides himself in being able to maintain his erection throughout the session. That's only because I let him think that! He want's to move on to sex, most of the time. But if he's being an ass, or cocky, I can lock down on his manhood and have him over the top with so minor of and adjustment in my technique. And believe it or not, I've discovered to make it go off instantly, loosening my lips and working the area just below the head, on the bottom put the right pressure on that spot with my tongue and work it 2 or 3 seconds and he just explodes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give blowjobs purely and simply because I love the feeling I get with a penis in my mouth and then swallowing. No politics just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by arkie123
I give blowjobs purely and simply because I love the feeling I get with a penis in my mouth and then swallowing. No politics just sex.

I have to whole heartedly agree with you. Sucking cock, making him cum and swallowing is just the best. I never get enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With its not a control thing. Its an intimacy thing. Nothing is more intimate than feeling a hard, hot cock in my mouth. I adore the taste and feel of cum in my mouth. Nothing is more giving than giving a guy a BJ.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving blow jobs. I need to do it everyday. The more the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather give one (or more) rather than receive one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love giving blow jobs it means i am in control of a guys cock
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum -- I love the submissive feeling that I get when I have a rock hard cock in my mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate thinking of giving a blow job. I just love doing it so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to add the the power of eating pussy. Many women are hesitant the first time we are in bed. I even met a gal who was tense and anxious because she was horny and frustrated. After I showed them what a good tongue and finger can do, we have became friends. I have had married women, who love their husbands, but still need relief of an orgasm. Still no power games. just intimate sex.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love the feel of a big soft cock growing in my mouth then jut the big fat twitching cock head tasting the sensitive rim of his cock head, nursing until I taste his pre-cum oozing rom his piss-slit, fondling his balls and fondling his butt rubbing his crack massaging his ass-crack, the excitement when he feels that pre-cum nip at the base of his cock, how it stiffens as the 1st wad of cum's tickling rush up the length of his cock, then its electric tickling burst from his twitching cock head's piss-slit into my cock sucking mouth followed by the speed and rush of every wad, in my cock/cum hungry mouth-then sucking on his very sensitive cock head for a great finish until his cock goes soft-have done some young guys that get hard again for along delicious second!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving blowjobs.I like to watch him while I make love to his penis with my tongue, and when he starts moaning thats the ultimate turn on
0 likes
Quote by RimaKoma

For me, there's nothing quite as intoxicating as knowing that you are the one who is making that cock get hard between your lips and making his knees buckle, and his body convulse, when he can't hold back any more and has to release his seed in you. Such a WONDERFUL feeling for me!
Lurker
0 likes
I make very good buddies through my ability to suck cock.