Swallowing your own cum

last reply
87 replies
15.3k views
4 watchers
58 likes
colin123
2 likes
I always lick my cum from my wife after I have filled her, I also lick cum from her after someone else has filled her.
0 likes
I like it and want to have lots of cum in my mouth one day (not just my own). It's not often though. It's more of a blue moon thing that happens.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have swallowed my own many times. However, it took a while before I got the nerve to try it. I had been tasting my pre-cum for some time and thought about tasting my cum, but after cumming I sort of chickened out. Then finally one time I shot off into a plastic cup and quickly poured the contents into my mouth. I found it was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated and started doing that nearly every time I jacked off. It made for much easier clean-up!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll probably eat my own cum later, I actually sort of like the taste.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I'll swallow my own cum as well as other guys. I just love the taste

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Like to eat from a woman or have here share it with me

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Occasionally, when I'm in the mood I'll swing my legs up and over my head so my cum shoots right into my mouth.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
2 likes

Often, yes. When I was younger I could almost (oh so close, but not quite) suck myself, and came directly in my mouth regularly. Since I've gotten older and less flexible my open mouth is harder to hit now, but I still like to cum in my hand and slurp it down.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by Cuckold669

AFTER I CUM MY LIBIDO FALLS OFF A CLIFF.

I've had that happen a lot too: as soon as I cum, sometimes I suddenly lose interest.

That happened more when I was younger. As I've gotten older (ironically, as I've gotten further from being able to suck myself), I think I've shifted a notch or two on the ol' Kinsey Scale, and I now get more into slurping down my own stuff.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

1 like

Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Saturday night a lady friend & I together slowly caressed by cock to orgasm. When the semen flowed she put her mouth on the head and took in a mouth full. Then we spent several minutes sensually kissing and sharing my sticky juice

I’ve always wanted to do this… so hot.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

My first taste of cum was my brother's when in high school. He loved cumming in my mouth. Mmmmmm

1 like

I have swallowed my cum but never any other guys. I really love to wear it on my face until it dries up

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I eat my own cum when I masterbate and my wife’s creamy pies. My last wife had a boyfriend and I’d clean her up after her dates. I miss that.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Yes, I have started to do this as I edge...leak, lick up the sticky fluid, learned to really like it and now am curious about bi oral...would love to try it on a friend and see what a full load was like. I should say I now want to know what someone else's load is like, because years ago I was able to ejaculate in my own mouth directly with the head of my cock in my mouth, can't do that anymore, so only lick up what comes out while edging, lose my desire to eat the whole load after I cum.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Me too, but I’d want it to be with someone who doesn’t know me. I’m too popular around here and not ready to come out of the closet until I’m sure I like it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I hate to say it. I do not like the taste of my cum. I've tried and will probably try again but I haven't enjoyed it yet. I really like the taste of black men's cum. I don't know if it's the diet or something.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I sometimes eat my cum. I always eat my precum, i love the taste of it.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

love to lick up my cum, have for many years.........love it!!!!!

colin123
1 like

I love to eat my wife after I have deposited a big load in her, so yummy. Also perform clean up duty after she has been shagged by someone else. Check out my gallery to see us both.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

In high school because I played all sports I could play. And also took Gymnastics as a class/grade. I was stretching 3 to 5 times a daily. I would stretch for P.E., then for gymnastics but I also had weightlifting during study hall for which ever sport I was playing. Which required stretching. Then practice or games which required stretching. Needless to say, I got extremely limber. As I was also Crossdresser/Trans/bi-sexual curious. I often fantasized about sucking cock. Especially while dressed. So, one day I tried to suck my own cock, because I knew when stretching, my face would be extremely close to my groin area. I was able to get the head in my mouth but wasn't able to bob up and down. So I laid on my back one day and threw my legs back as if I was going to roll over backwards. Wow! I was then able to get my entire cock in my mouth and stroke it with my lips. I eventually started swallowing my loads and did so well up into young adult life. just not the same as licking out of my palm which I do on occasion.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i often swallow my own cum. its delicious

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FYI, there is a lush group, Oral after Intercourse.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by LucyLou62
Do you like to swallow your own cum?

Yes, first time was after my partner gave me a blowjob and he insisted I cum in his mouth. Never done it before. I thought he swallowed my load and he slowly kissed my body and he moved up my torso and chest to my lips and then surprised me passing my cum into my mouth.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes I love to swallow my own sperm,I do it often.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

I do when I'm edging, I'll lick up the precum and anything that leaks out as I edge but usually lose the desire after I have my big orgasm. When younger I could ejaculate with the head of my cock in my mouth and did that into my early twenties. After I could no longer get my cock in my mouth, I tried my whole load after ejaculation just to see what it was like and I was good with it, but like I said, I often lose the desire after I cum. I have eaten my cum out of my wife's pussy more than once because she hadn't had an orgasm and I like her to get off too. I enjoy this as when I do this it usually results in her having a mind blowing orgasm and some extra squirts for me...always enjoyable given I love the scent, taste and sounds of all oral sex. Also, one never has to worry about their own sexual fluids giving us something we don't want!

Sexual Connoisseur
1 like

I love swallowing my own cum -my partner and I are VERY oral, and enjoy eating cum whether from us or from one of our fuck buddies.

Please read our latest story.

A Sexy Sea Cruise