last reply
54 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who likes a bit of fun outdoors?
Back of a car nooky to full blown dogging?

Ive done a couple of BJs in a car, but once, way back in 1989 I was fucked over the bonnet of my car. Wow
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Outdoors is the best. BJ's in a car a fav for sure
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Outdoors anywhere is good!! Love the feel of the sun, air on my skin.

And bj's in a car.... for sure!!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have enjoyed it many times. The best was at a clothing optional hot spring in Steamboat Colorado with my wife and another male. We had a great time!!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I'm well passed my teenage years, but still enjoy sex in the back seat. Very exciting times...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last BJ in a car I had caused me to miss our exit.
Lurker
0 likes
If being in a vehicle is considered outdoors, when we go on a vacation, or any other over night trips, we take a passenger van. We take the 2 middle seats out. We put an air mattress in place. This is not for sleeping, just a place to have sex while traveling. Pull into a rest area, hop in back!
Another time we were with his boss on his cabin cruiser on the lake. It was getting too cramped down in the cabin so we went out on top and had a somewhat drunken 3 way in the afternoon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love any kind of outdoor sex and the feeling of being totally nude with the sun beaming down and also had a friend that if we went somewhere and he was driving I always had my head in his lap giving him slow long road head, didn't matter day or night he loved me giving him road head
Lurker
0 likes
ueah would love to be naked with a nice hairy guy with a long and thick cock fucking me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Even in the rain or snow. Also in public. MMMMMMMM
Marx Sister
0 likes
Of course. Sometimes I like to break up a long hike with a quickie in the woods just far enough away from the trail that we don't get caught. Any full blown 'public sex' I engage in is typically at an outdoor festival of some kind, where it is at least semi-reasonable and quasi-expected.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have blown men in bathrooms, and out in the hiking trails by me. The state parks by me are great for meeting men. I camp at the parks and invite dates out there for a bonfire blow or fuck, and thw showers are nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex under a canopy of trees during a camping trip, could be either before or after the skinny-dipping session smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it anytime it's possible. The most memorable time was on the courthouse lawn at 2AM 75 yards from the main highway through town I got fucked in my Boi pussy by my lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy play on a balcony of a hotel we maybe staying at. There is always a chance someone may see us ... smiles
0 likes
The fantasy of doing it outdoors turns me on (and can be found in a few of my stories) but I haven't had sex outdoors.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes please! I don't get an opportunity to do it often but the times I have were incredible
Lurker
0 likes
I did it a few days ago as a dare, but it was so cold you could use my nipples to hang your coat on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a freshly cut yard on a farm either under the sun or under a moon lite night on a warm summer day and night
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, we spend much of our time outdoors around the farm.
Sometimes things just kinda happen don't they...No matter where you are...smiles
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite is when we are riding fence and get the urge because of the movement of the horse and rubbing on the saddle.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On a boat, on a cliff, on a picnic table... I've done it lots of places outdoors.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
on my deck that over looks the beach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE to play outdoors, when it is warm enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Used to see a 'tranny' as she called herself, we'd meet up at a country park, go for a walk, then just off the trail, we'd be fucking. Only once have we had an audience, some guy watched, thinking we were a boy/girl. I'm fucking her doggie and when I spunked, she stood up, her cock rock hard and he saw it. His face said it all, SHOCKED lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love outdoor - beaches, rivers, rest area, where ever it is save and the sun is shinning
Lurker
0 likes
omg, yessssss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big YES from me