15.0k views
1 watcher
1 like

which do you prefer?

Clumeleon
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As I guy just I do not understand everybody's (men & women) obsession with size. Thick is uncomfortable and often painful and unless you enjoy SDM I don't see why you'd want to ruin a pleasurable act with that. Long is great, especially for oral but if used unwisely reaches places that are just a turn-off spot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer length.
Lurker
0 likes
long and thin.
Lurker
0 likes
i peffer right in between about 7 or 8 & portiond right i would rather have girth over lenght
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 3hrs ago my fiance pounded my ass hard with a 14" long and 3 1/2"in diameter strap on dildo and I love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by thomas354
About 3hrs ago my fiance pounded my ass hard with a 14" long and 3 1/2"in diameter strap on dildo and I love it

are you sure you measured it correctly? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

are you sure you measured it correctly? lol

It might be a strapon version of "Tremendous Trevor". Bring tears to your eyes and makes us mere mortals look inadequate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
average girth and longer for me....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
average girth is good, longer is fine, but any feels good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
5 to 6 inches average thickness any one massive thickness to hard to get in and uncomfortable rather have length to thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, around 7 1/2" length or little more reaches a sweet spot. Only had 2" or little more so far and it has been pleasurable and enough. But like to "test" a little more wider just to see if I get some/same/more/less pleasure to be sure. Not into pain but a little pleasurable discomfort OK
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Looking back on my previous partners and looking at my current set of toys, it seems like I prefer girth over length, but I do like them to get as deep inside me as possible, so maybe I should try a bit more length, and come back to answer this question fully.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stardrinking, pretty much agree with you. Seven and a half inch dildo with a 2 - 2 1/4" width up my ass is nice, but I haven't had a really wide one up the old poopchute yet. My 2"-2 1/2" rubber dildo has been adequate and I have a buttplug that is nice, however, hard to keep either in so I know I want to get a wide dildo and analplug so it stays "tight" and doesn't pop out, particularly at an embarrassing moment. Like to be able to sit and walk with it firmly in and no gaps where edge meets asshole for leakage.

I'm trying to find in local adult shops a 7" - 7 1/2" dildo with at least a 3-3 1/2" width. I think it will work for wearing pleasure and be secure.

A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loverman69
Stardrinking, pretty much agree with you. Seven and a half inch dildo with a 2 - 2 1/4" width up my ass is nice, but I haven't had a really wide one up the old poopchute yet. My 2"-2 1/2" rubber dildo has been adequate and I have a buttplug that is nice, however, hard to keep either in so I know I want to get a wide dildo and analplug so it stays "tight" and doesn't pop out, particularly at an embarrassing moment. Like to be able to sit and walk with it firmly in and no gaps where edge meets asshole for leakage.

I'm trying to find in local adult shops a 7" - 7 1/2" dildo with at least a 3-3 1/2" width. I think it will work for wearing pleasure and be secure.

A dildo will always slip out, that's what they're designed for. The butt plug should never slip out. It should be small around the base so the sphincter can close around it to hold it in.
Otherwise just find a guy to use his cock, better than rubber, lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm no size junkie. I like a cock of 7" and average girth. If you're abnormally long or thick, then you're catching. Or we'll just suck each other off.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a good stretch as well as a deep fuck. I've mostly been with men that are 6" or less. But I have one beefy friend that hangs 6" then erects to 8" with a grapefruit sized sack. He is thicker than any I've been with. I take it balls deep in my ass and wouldn't want it otherwise. It was a bit intense and some pain and discomfort the first few times. The hardest thing I had to get used to was his stamina. Not only was he fucking me with this huge cock, he was going on for 30+ minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take length over girth. I can control how much length I want but as for girth it is what it is.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anal virgin here, well oral also, thus I would prefer to start with short and thin!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer a guy plenty of length with medium girth. i need my hole adequately filled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girth over length I have never had a cock that was too thick but a couple that were too long. One felt like I was being impaled on a polevaulters pole lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least there are some who are ok with Long and Thin !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very easy for me because I am a man, and I have had length and girth. However I prefer long and thin. My one gentleman with girth gave me a lot of trouble Anally.. I have had an 11 inch cock it was nice and thin and I took it no problem so my answer would definitely be long and thin!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love being spread wide. I really love being fucked deep. But if I'm spread wider, I enjoy the fuck more, as long as he's still going balls deep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer girth when it comes to anal. Love that full feeling.