Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men dressing as women

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
I will be the first to admit that I love trans women especially if they are dominant, then it would be serious cross dressers (shaved bodies and try to pass) then dominant men, then dominant generic women all in that order but I am not a big fan of a lot of hair and the smoother the better but what really turns me off is cross dressers that wear lingerie or dress and do not shave. To me if you want to look like a woman the first thing is to shave your body as real women have very little body hair. How many men or women that like cross dressers that are hairy?
Quote by 55btmguy
I will be the first to admit that I love trans women especially if they are dominant, then it would be serious cross dressers (shaved bodies and try to pass) then dominant men, then dominant generic women all in that order but I am not a big fan of a lot of hair and the smoother the better but what really turns me off is cross dressers that wear lingerie or dress and do not shave. To me if you want to look like a woman the first thing is to shave your body as real women have very little body hair. How many men or women that like cross dressers that are hairy?

There's nothing worse than a hairy panty wearer (HPW), absurd idea altogether.
I've no desire to dress completely as a woman but do enjoy a nice pair of panties on occasionally.
Well I'm naturally pretty hairless.I do however shave my legs and my pits.I'm natural down below in my nether region
My dressing is limited to lingerie. I try to do it up as hot as I can, but only for the man that gets to undress me!
I'm a lover of crossdressers. They can be so much more sensual than genetic women - maybe because it is choice? And they always dress so sexy. Heels, stockings, sexy lingerie. ( My ex never did that!). And they always love sex, and naughty sex too. I've never met a dresser that doesn't like sucking!
Anyway, definitely cross dressers for me xxxx
( Having problems finding one in France though - well where I live anyway)
Are you talking about crossdressers or tgirls, as there is a difference. I am not a fan of tgirls who are not smooth. For me, crossdressers are men (usually straight) who dress up in women's clothes - they are often hairy. But I am not interested in crossdressers.
I m a crossdresser, fully shaved besides a trimmed triangle patch above my cock.
Life long CD here, fully shaved body hair. I love slipping a pair of silky panties over my freshly shaved clock and balls. The act of shaving is so erotic, especially when I shave my ass.

Lifelong Crossdresser ,I'm totally smooth.Only hair is on top of my head

Quote by 55btmguy

I love to crossdress and always shave, both face and private area. Not sure how good I look, if you want to check me out visit my profile and media, all pictures are genuine of both me and my wife.

I enjoy dressing as a woman, check out my profile.